7. Burgers under water

After the movie ended, for some reason we ended up watching Teen mom from MTV. There literally wasn't anything else to watch so we decided to take a look that how some teens tried to get on with their lives with a baby on the way.

"Like.. Is it really that hard to freaking use condom..?" I yawned and went to get something to drink.

"Kids do before they think, you know guys can be pretty hungry at that age" Jay chuckled and I handed him the glass of coke. As hungry as I was after you right now?

"Well now they do have eighteen years of thinking ahead..." I sat back on the sofa and changed the channel. I just couldn't watch the show any longer. Also the baby topic was a bit hard to Jay anyway, so I wonder that he even wanted to watch the show. The channel surfing led me to Nickelodeon again and our favourite yellow sponge was flipping the Krabby patties with such a good mood that I couldn't stop smiling.

"Good to see you smiling.. " Jay whispered and playfully pinched me from my cheek.

"How can I not smile when a sponge is cooking burgers under water? He just makes impossible to look so easy"I laughed looking at him. The man just smiled shaking his head and sipped the coke. My eyes scanned his masculine face. He was like perfectly sculpted statue, with painted arms. Jesus not again... I turned my face quickly back to TV and continued to follow the show.

An hour later I went to take a shower and after I was done there I washed my teeth and got my sleepwear on, which was just a large white t-shirt and panties. I shut down the lights from the bathroom and walked to my bedroom, where Jay stood, wearing only black boxers. I stopped like into a wall and for a moment I forgot myself to look his body. More tattoos on the places I had never seen before and yes, I liked what I saw. That British guy was hot and it was getting harder and harder to not think dirty while looking at him.

"H?"

"Huh?" I felt how my cheeks got redder as I noticed that I had been staring him a little too long.

"Can I have a towel?" Jay asked with way too sexy smile on his lips and walked closer to me. I took few steps back and tried not to eat him with my eyes before I turned around and walked to the closet. God it was hot in here... I opened the door and handed him a towel he asked for. Jay then went to the bathroom and I got myself into the bed.

"Fuck.." I whispered. Maybe this was not a good idea? I couldn't ask him to go now either. And the sofa wasn't very comfortable to sleep for neither of us so I guess I just had to manage tonight somehow. Yet again, I didn't want to be alone because I was sure I would only start over thinking stuff again and search some comfort from Jim, who was left alone into the bar cabinet after Jack was brutally slaughtered on the floor. I pulled the blanket over my body and waited for Jay to come back.

Few minutes later the man walked in and sat next to me on the bed. I turned off the light from the drawer and felt how Jay laid down facing me.

"You wanna cuddle..?" he whispered and I felt his hand on my left side. Oh god I wanted so much more... My body started to tingle by that question and even imaging being skin to skin with him got my body go crazy.

"Yeah.." I answered and snuggled bit closer to him. Still, I didn't want to get too close because there wasn't exactly a lot clothes covering us and if my body already reacted seeing him half naked, I wasn't so sure how it would react if I touched him now.

"You need to get closer than that then.." Jay laughed softly and with one move he pulled me tight against him. My heart was going overspeed and I tried to focus on some other things, like what to eat tomorrow or how many clients I was going to have on Monday. Which reminded me that I had to get something to Carla because she let me home so early on Thursday. Fucking hell and here I was, cuddling with my half naked bandmate...