12. Down to the sewerage

I felt someone staring at me on my left and it was literally the most uncomfortable feeling ever.

"What you staring at?" I mumbled to that someone next to me before opening my eyes. I was not in my room. This was not my bed.

"Sorry" a silent whisper was carried into my ears and the bed moved. And that voice did not belong to Jay. I carefully looked next to me but a simple movement was killing my head like hell.

"What... You? Why am I in your bed?" I was shocked to see shirtless Joel next to me. Oh fuck. I lift the blanket up and saw that I was still pretty much fully clothed. My shirt was on and I had my panties on, but I had no clue where my jeans were.

"Umh... Well.. You were in a pretty shitty shape last night" Joel started. I groaned and hid my face with my hands. Well no shit if I ended up here. With him. What the hell happened to me?
"What did I do now...?" I mumbled into my hands and I was so damn scared to hear what the hell I did last nigh because I did not have a single memory about it. I only remember that I was at Ben's but how I got here was a total mystery.

"I mean I don't know what you did before but when I got home me and Joonas found you sitting by the door, Jack in you hands and well.. You had lost one of your shoe and you didn't seem to have your keys with you either.. I couldn't just leave to there and be a easy target for some creeps so we took you here and you passed out quite fast. And don't worry, we did not do anything. Just that your jeans were dirty, I don't know if you had fell or what but I took them off... And I did not want to share sofa with Joonas or let him share the bed with you so.. "Joel explained and I was embarrassed as hell. I just wanted to disappear like dust into wind. Like my drunk show few nights ago wasn't enough.

"Fuck..." I cried.
"Don't worry.. We're all been there..." Joel said quietly and stood up. My eyes wondered little on his shirtless, slender body. Totally different compared to Jay. Why the hell was I even comparing him to Jay? Jesus Christ please help.

"Oh god... Sorry you had to see me like that.. Again.." I sighed and pulled the blanket over my face. I just wanted to die. The pain in my head was terrible and soon I felt like I had to puke. I quickly sat up and looked at Joel like a deer in the headlights. He seemed to get the point and pointed to right direction. I got up, holding my hand on my mouth like it would even catch anything, and run to the bathroom. I managed just on time.

I spent a good amount of time at Joel's bathroom just throwing up. I felt like shit. Why on earth did I have to even drink that much? Right. I flashed my boobs to Jay. Looks like drinking did not make me forget that little fact either, or what Aki and Vilma did. I looked myself from the mirror and laughed to what I saw. My makeup was messed up, hair was pointing to each direction and I looked like I had been drinking hard for past few days. Well, almost. Guess this was my life now. Drink it all down, get fucked up and end up losing stuff and wake up in Joel's bed. Fucking awesome.

"Fucking pathetic Heidi..." I whispered and opened the tap and washed my face with cold water. Not that it would make me look or feel any better but I could pretend it did.

"All good there?"I heard not so familiar voice behind the door. I turned off the tap and dried my face into some towel. Once I was done I opened the door and saw that blonde, fluffy haired guy leaning against the wall next to the door.

"As good as it can be.." I sighed and rubbed my forehead like trying to get the blood circulation run faster.

"Here" he handed me a glass of water and a pill. I looked at him before reaching for the things he was holding.
"Thanks..." I swallowed the painkiller and emptied the glass at once.

"I'm Joonas" he then said and gave me a light smile.

"Heidi" I mumbled through the pain and looked around the apartment. It was stylish. Minimalistic but it had some certain style and it was cool. To be honest, it did not look like a woman lived here so maybe that brunette from other night was just some one nighter or what ever. Even in the bathroom there was no makeup or any stuff that belonged to a lady. And what more, I wouldn't end up in Joel's bed, he next to me, if some other girl lived in here. Why the hell I was thinking about that anyway?