22. Kissing is fun

This time my world wasn't spinning so bad. What a nice surprise to have on a sunny Sunday morning. Not only a surprise, it was a miracle. According to the amount I consumed last night I should be dead by now and not remembering a thing, but it was all there like it had just happened.

"Morning" I heard Jay's husky morning voice from my right. I turned my head to his direction and looked those greyish blue eyes.

"How are you feeling?" he asked, probably waiting me to say that I felt like shit.

"I'm good, you?"Jay pulled me close to him and I got my answer there. I chuckled and let him connect our lips again. God why he felt so good?

After some time we finally managed to get out from the bedroom. Would it be weird if I said I felt happy? What ever this was between us made me feel better and I didn't want it to end. Even if this was not going to go anywhere or be anything else, I needed this into my life. No strings attached. No feelings. Or was there? I still didn't know. It has been few weeks since the break up and it was still a little too early to even think about getting into another relationship. It was still six years of my life. Maybe I should use this time to just live out, live wild and not to think too much. Even if it was a dangerous game and there were risks, I didn't want to care. I should, but I didn't.

Jay spent here few more hours. We talked little about the situation with Eric and how are we going on with this situation, but then again we came into conclusion that we can do whatever we want with our lives as long as it feels good. The competition crossed through our chat too and the upcoming show next week. We both wanted to win this thing and pursue to what we have dreamed of for so long. But I couldn't block out the feeling that our doings can still risk the whole game. Did I tell it to Jay? No. There was something in him that I needed to have by my side and I didn't want to lose it too. And then there was the collab with Julia. She seemed to have laid her eyes on Rob and hopefully it stays that way because that guy needs some love too. He is a great guy.

On Monday I had few appointments for makeup and two for hair. Carla was on day off so I was all alone. I had my phone connected to the speakers and my Spotify was playing, so I kept singing along to the songs we were supposed to play next time. Burn in the flood by Our Home, Our Hollow and Kill Beautiful Things by DED. I loved when Jay sang it, especially because his voice was so similar to Joe Cotela's which was just too good to be true.

I was just in the middle of cleaning my station after the customer, when I heard the door opening. I turned around and for my surprise there stood Niko, with two take away coffees in his hands.

"Oh.. Hi" I looked him little surprised. There wasn't his name on my list so I had no clue why he was here.

"Hi, here" he handed the other coffee to me. I placed the cleaning tool away from my hand and walked to him.

"Thanks.. So..What brings you here?" I thanked and gestured him to my chair. The man sat down and placed his coffee on the surface.

"Well, I saw a one certain person's picture which had another person tagged and I thought that maybe this talented hairdresser has some time to cut my tips because they are splitting so fucking bad" Niko grinned and played with his hair. I laughed and sipped my coffee.

"Well, show me" I walked to him and looked the tips of his hair. Oh yes.. He was right.

"Lucky you. I have little bit time before the next one comes in.. " I took the apron and put it over Niko.

"Awesome" the man smiled and I started to cut the tips.

"So.. How's the competition going so far?" he then asked and I looked at him through the mirror and his green eyes met mine.