20. Catch a fish

Just like the last Saturday, the bar was full. Only eight bands left and by the end of the evening there will be only six. Before it was our time to go to the stage, I went to the bathroom to refresh myself.
"Hi, good luck for tonight" I heard a familiar voice before I reached the bathroom door. I turned around and saw Joel and Niko. Joel had his hair on that bun again and I couldn't help but to confess to myself that it looked good on him. For some reason he had sunglasses pushed on the head as well even tho it was evening already but guess it was his style. This time he was wearing white t-shirt under the leather jacket. Niko had his long locks open and obviously he was wearing all black.

"Thanks" I smiled and was about to continue.

"So what's in the menu?" Niko asked.

"Menu?" I laughed and turned back to the guys. Joel grinned and sipped his beer, Niko repeating the other guy's movement.

"Oh.. You will see" I then smiled and made my way to the bathroom. I looked myself from the mirror. I got my hair open and the same makeup I wore on Thursday because the guys were all in one opinion that it would go with the show. I chose to wear something sexy today, just to get into the mood of the first song. For the bottom part of my outfit I was wearing ripped fishnet tights and black ripped denim shorts. For the top I had a black AC/DC crop top. I liked my outfit and the way I looked tonight. So I smiled to my reflection, added little bit red lipstick and headed back to the band.

Once I had pushed my way through the crowd back to the backstage, I saw Julia chatting with Jay.

"Oh, there she comes. The beauty queen herself" she smiled and came to hug me. I hugged her back and quickly scanned her look. She had her hair up in a tight bun and she was wearing leather pants and some laced top which I though might even be a body. Her black bra was showing under it so guess she liked to show her boobs around. I noticed that Rob had no problem with looking at them so I gave him a friendly poke.
"What?" he laughed quietly and I looked at him under my eyebrows, nodding my head into Julia's direction. Even tho the lighting wasn't the best, I could see him blushing little.
"So I came to talk about the collab. You're in, right?" Julia looked at me and Jay in turns. Jay looked me rising his eyebrow.

"Yeah I guess we're in. But what you wanna do?" I asked and sat down on the sofa. Jay sat next to me and wrapped his hand around me. The memory from the weird stomach feeling run through my mind for a moment but it was gone just as fast as it came. Guess it was just some random moment when I saw how he replied to Julia's comment even tho he answered like that to pretty much every one. He was here, with me, keeping me close to him and I did not need to fear that he was maybe eyeing her.Even tho she was hot as hell. It was just me being insecure and it was still hard to trust to anyone for obvious reasons. It wasn't like I did not trust Jay, I was just scared. The whole break up was still so fresh and I was not ready to be hurt again.

"Maybe we can like talk about it after your show is done? I'm sure you need all the time to prep yourself for it" Julia smiled and scanned Rob from head to toes. I scooted even closer to Jay, I don't even know why. Just to..Feel that he was really there I guess.

"Sure" I smiled and looked at Jay who just nodded and played with my hair with his right hand.

"Great. Well. Have a good time at the stage, I'll be watching" and she was gone. As she was nowhere to be seen, Eric and Ben whistled Rob's direction.

"Well well well...Looks like you got yourself a new fan" Jay winked to his friend who was scratching his head nervously.

"She is hot tho" he finally got some words out from his mouth.