𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
As the holidays passed the anxiousness for the war rised. And not only that, Jasper and Gio were missing. We assumed not wanting to fight in the war.

And today was the day

Lila stood looking out the window slowly tracing her lips with the pad of her cold finger, "It's time." she head Alice say from the living room.

Lila ran into the vampire filled room and nodded, "Let's do this." she smirked
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Stood on the snow filled plane the vampire and werewolves waited anxiously.

That's when Lila heard it, boots hitting the ground.

She squeezed Alice's hand before give her a light kiss, "I love you."

The pixie gave a squeeze back, "I love you more."

All of the gazes though were taken by the black coats in the other side, she could see Irina walking with them. Hurt radiated from Kate and Tanya.

The wolves took it as their cue and filled in behind the Covens, howling.

Carlisle stepped forward, "Aro, why don't we discuss things as we used to? Civilized matter"

"Thy'well. A little out of place as the army youve put against us." Aro brought up

Carlisle shook his head "I can promise you, it was never my intent.No laws have been broken"

"We see the child do not treat us as fools!" Caius demanded ripping his gaze from his offspring on the other side of Carlise.

Lila clenched her jaw, "She is not an immortal child!" she screamed, "These witness can say to that."

Edward was brought us to Aro making Bella stand on guard. Aro grabbed the vampires hand but slowly looked to him with a displeased look.

"I'd like to meet her." he demanded

Renesmee was walked up by Bella and Jacob making the whole Cullen family tense.

Lila watched as Aro yelled a few words at the child he thought was immortal making her share a look with Rosalie.

Aro stuck his hand out to the you d girl but instead she touched his face, using her gift, "Magnifico." he muttered amazed, but quickly stood up making Bella grab her daughter, "Half mortal. Half immortal."

Lila tensed realizing this was also her status.

"Conceived and carried by this newborn." he gestured to Bella."While she was still Human."

Caius shook his head, "Impossible." but knew it wasn't, even his own mate had done it.

"Do you think they've fooled me brother?" Aro demanded

Taking the moment Bella and Edward whisked the child away while Jacob stayed back, growling at the kings. But no word was shared as the Volturi and their army gathered around Irina, "Is this the child you saw?" Caius asked.

Irina looked back at the young girl , "I-I'm not sure."

Caius just scoffed, "Jane."

But before she could start Irina spoke up , "She's changed. This child is bigger."

"Then your allegations are false."

"I take full responsibility for my actions." Irina justified, she looked to his sisters, "I'm sorry." She said before her head was ripped from her body.

Lils ran and grabbed Kate while Emmett stopped Tanya from running to their sisters body.

"If you attack now we all die." Edward reminded the sisters which luckily calmed them down.

Edward went to walk back over to his family but stopped and fell into the ground in pain, Jane was using her gift on him.

Bella stepped up and opened her shield up covering all of the covens. Aro looked around curiously as it but Jane was beyond mad.

"Aro you can see their is so law broken here." Carlisle spoke up wanting to calm the levels.

"I agree, but that doesn't mean there isn't danger." Aro countered stepping forward, "For the first time in history humans pose as a threat to us. Thy have weapons that could destroy us. Containing or secret has never been more imperative. Only the known is safe. We know nothing of what this child will become." his speech was cut off when everyone heard footsteps from the side.

Lila peeked around to see Jasper and Gio holding hands, she went to turn to Alice but relived she wasn't there, instead she was in-front of Aro, "ALICE NO!"

Carlisle held the blond back as Alice handed him her hand, but she soon stop fighting the vampire when she realized Aro wasn't seeing anything good on his end.

"And you you know, THATS your future. Unless you decide on another course" Alice concluded.

"We must still go as planned this child loses as a great threat." Caius whispered.

"What if we conceal her from the world?" Edward asked

"Of course but that cannot be done." Caius reminded in a clipped tone

"Actually it can." Edward said before turning while two people walked into vision, neither of them being recognizable.

Jasper spoke up., "I've been searching for witnesses of my own."

"I am half human half vampire." the stranger spoke, "like the child. My vampire seduced my mother, who died giving birth to me. My aunt Breelan raised me as her own. I made her immortal."

Bella walked up curious, "How old are you?"

"150 years." he answered.

Aro furrowed his brows, "At age did you meet maturity?"

"I became full grown seven years after my birth. I have not changed since then."

Aro looked like millions of thoughts were going though his head, "There is no threat here. We will not fight...today." and with that they all filed out towards the woods.

The covens took a moment of silence before cheering.

THEY DID IT
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───