𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
After driving home, Lila sat in her car and took a deep breath. She knew Jasper felt bad even though everybody said it wasn't his fault.

Heaving a sigh Lila got out of her car and looked over at Bella's house to see her having some sort of argument with Edward, which wasn't very uncommon, so she shook her head and went inside.

Valerie, who was drinking wine and reading a book, took her glasses off and turned to her daughter, "Hey hun how was the party?"

Lila slid her heels off, "It was fine mom, I'm really tired though and I have school tomorrow so i'll talk to you later." Valerie raised an eyebrow at her daughter's tense behaviour but nodded and went back to her book.

The blonde walked into her room, closing the door behind her before changing into shorts and a t-shirt. Scratching her head, Lila got distracted by the ring on her finger, she twirled it before deciding to go to sleep.
              ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Running into the school Lilas eyes scanned for Bella, finally spotting her, "Bella!"

"Hey is Alice here?" Bella asked, noticing Edward wasn't there.

Lila shook her head, "Now that's what I was gonna ask you...none of them are." she put together

Throughout the day Lila would call Alice only to be met with voicemail. When school was finally over, Lila got into her car and drove home, where she saw Alice on the steps of her porch.

"Hey where we-" Lila started but was interrupted by the pixie.

"Were leaving." she said simply, eyes glossed in tears.

Lilas heart dropped, "You're leaving." she repeated, "Let me guess, this was Edward's genius plan."

Alice reluctantly nodded, "It's safer Lila, you're just a human, it's not safe for you."

The blonde scoffed, "Really, after everything you're gonna leave just because Edward said so." she said ignoring Alice's words.

Alice looked down, starting to become anxious, "I have to go now, don't try to find us." she said before walking past the human to her car, getting in and driving away.

Lila stared at the spot Alice was in for what felt like hours, she only stopped since she heard a male voice, "Bella? Bella!?" Charlie yelled

Lila ran over to him, "Mr Swan, whats wrong?"

"Are you with Bella? Do you know where she is?" Charlie rush asked

Lila went wide-eyed, "No sir I haven't seen her since school. Do you want me to call the police?"

Charlie sighed before nodding.
               ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
After the police came, Lila went into the woods to look for the brunette.

Hearing a twig snap Lila whipped her head to see a giant wolf, she froze in fear not daring to move.

She didn't make any movement until she saw the wolf transform into a man and crouch next to a figure, still not seeing the blonde a few steps away.

"Holy- i'm gonna pass out." Lila said heaving, then everything went dark.
                  ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Opening her eyes to a harsh light and whispers,
Lila groaned before sitting up to be shone unrecognizable room.

The door opened and Lila was met face to face with a brown haired woman with scars lining her face, Lila thought she was very pretty.

"Oh good you're up, I'm Emily" she said before grabbing some water and handing it to the wide eyed blonde.

"He was a wolf, oh my god." Lila said, staring at the ground.

Emily stared at the confused girl in pity, she looked exhausted. "Sam will be in here to explain everything in a moment. Do you need anything? Juice, muffin, hug?" she listed.

Lila was going to say no but was interrupted by a man walking in and standing next to Emily,

"How are you doing? You were out for quite awhile." he asked

"You were a wolf." Lila stated

Sam sighed, "Yes, but you weren't supposed to see that. I'm Sam, you are in Lu-Push. I thought i'd tell you everything here."

Lila blinked before nodding, Sam proceeded to tell her about the legends and about wolves and how she couldn't tell anyone.

"Now that you know I see no reason why you can't hang around here whenever." Sam said before walking out.

"Im gonna get some air." Lila said to Emily, sending her a smile before walking out the door.

Leah Clearwater who was driving past her cousin and ex-fiances house looked at it to see a pretty blonde, she raised an eyebrow.

Lila cracked her neck before making eye contact with a woman, in a car, who had a defined face with brown shoulder length hair, she was very beautiful, Lila glowered back at the glare the woman gave her.

Once the car fully drove away Lila sighed walking back into the home.
               ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
A/n
thank you guys for the support!! i plan to introduce our other new character jasmine in a bit, I also plan for leah to be a pretty big character to look forward to that.