𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Sitting in a hospital bed across from Bella,
Lila's mind was racing.

                How did they get there so fast

  They were on the other side of the parking lot

        How did the van bounce off of his hand

Her thoughts were broken when a voice rang out, "Lila, honey are you okay?" Valerie rushed over to her daughter, white doctor's coat flowing behind her.

"Mom, I'm fine, it's Bella who would be hurt." Lila said gesturing to the brunette talking to her dad.

"I heard the chiefs and our new general surgeons' daughters were in." Carlisle Cullen's voice broke in as he walked through the doors, grabbing a chart. "Isabella." he said as he looked through her chart. "Well Bella it looks like you took quite a spill, how do you feel?" he asked, checking her vision for signs of neurological damage. "Might experience post-traumatic stress disorientation, but your vitals look good, no signs of any head trauma. I think you'll be just fine." he said giving her a nod.

"I'm so sorry Bella, Lila I-" Tyler was cut off by Charlie closing the curtain, Lila stifled a laugh.

"You know it would have been a whole lot worse if Edward wasn't there to push us out of the way," Bella said glancing at Lila who raised an eyebrow at the girl, who was trying to get answers from Carlisle.

"Edward.." Valerie trailed off, "Your boy?"

Carlisle looked up a bit to be met with the questioning gaze of Lila.

"I mean it was amazing, he got to me so fast he was nowhere near me." Bella added looking straight at Carlisle.

"Well it sounds like you got very lucky." Carlise stated before handing the chart to a nurse, "Charlie, Valerie." he nodded his head before walking out.
               ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
"Charlie and I have to sign some paperwork, stay here with Bella." Valerie said, patting
Lila's shoulder before walking off with the chief.

Lila turned to look at Bella who was eavesdropping on a conversation Rosalie, Carlisle, Edward, and Alice were having. "Bella, c'mon." Lila said gesturing to the door.

When Roselie noticed Bella listening in she glared, before being pushed away by Carslie.

"Can I talk to you?" Bella asked looking at Edward.

He sighed before walking over, Lila crossed the hall to Alice who smiled at her presence, "Hey are you okay? You're not hurt right?" the vampire asked checking over Lila for injuries.

"What happened? How did you guys do that?" Lila asked, quirking an eyebrow,"And don't tell me you had a rush." she said as if knowing what Alice was going to say.

"I- '' Alice tried to find an answer but couldn't, luckily Edward came and got her before stalking with her angrily down the hall.

Lila stared at their retreating figure before turning to Bella with a 'what was that' look.

"I couldn't get anything out of him, did you get anything out of Alice?" Bella asked, running a hand through her hair.

Lila shook her head, "This is so weird." she said before grabbing Bella's arm and walking out.
              ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Alice sat with her legs crossed on the couch and watched Emmett and Jasper play chess in silence.

"What are you gonna do about Lila?" Edward asked, looking at her.

Alice tilted her head, "Well...she is already onto me, and I really like her." she sighed, "I'm not gonna give her excuses, if she finds out she finds out." she wanted her mate to know so she could be herself around her.

Edward scoffed, "You really think she won't be scared? You're so naive Alice." he said, shaking his head.

Alice tapped her head, "Future."
              ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Now in her room Lila took her shirt off, changing into her pajamas. She went to the mirror and traced the tattoo of butterflies that went up her thigh to her upper hip.

Sighing she sat on the stool and took her paints out, tracing woods on the canvas she started mixing colors and stroking the brush along the lines.

Lila looked over at her clock before finishing painting and going to bed.
              ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Deciding to dress in a skirt to show off her tattoo, Lila walked alongside Bella to the bus for the field trip.

"I didn't know you had that." Bella said, gesturing to the blue butterflies that colored the side of Lila's leg.

"I got it a year ago, and decided I'd show it off today." Lila said nodding, she looked over to where Edward, Alice, and Jasper stood talking to each other.

Mike awkwardly approached the girls, "Hey Lila can I talk to you for a minute?"

Lila raised an eyebrow before nodding, "Bella I'll see you on the bus."

Bella nodded with a smirk before looking at Edward and hopping into the bus.

"So I actually wanted to ask you to the prom..." Mike trailed off gesturing with his hands

Alice, who was listening to the conversation, glared at the back of Mike's head.

Lila looked at him before bursting into laughter, "Mike I don't like guys." she said with a gentle smile.

"Oh..Oh!" Make said, "I didn't know, I'm so sorry" his face red with embarrassment

"You're fine Mike, I think you should ask Jessica, she really likes you." Lila said patting Mike shoulder

Mike nodded before leaving an amused girl.
              ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Standing a couple steps behind Bella, Lila was observing a tiger lily, "Pretty aren't they?" Alice said from next to the girl.

Lila looked over to see Alice,"Yes I've always loved them." she said,picking a flower off and putting it behind Alice's ear, "There." she said smiling, "You look beautiful."

If Alice could blush she would look like a tomato. Grabbing Lilas hand, she led them forward behind everybody.

"Alice are you gonna tell me how you got over to me so fast?" Lila asked, looking at the girl.

"I'll let you figure it out." Alice said smiling, walking to the bus, by Jasper, Edward, and Bella. "Hi,'' she said, looking at Bella, "Are you going to be riding with us?" she questioned.

"No, our bus is full." Edward said banging the bus doors to open

Lila scoffed at his rudeness, "Yeah full of your ego." she said unlatching her hand from Alice's much to her disappointment,"C'mon Bella,
Bye Alice, Jasper." she said walking over to her bus.

Alice frowned before looking at Edward, "You're a jerk." she said before getting on the bus
               ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
this is what I picture as lilas tattoo but they are higher and blue

 ───this is what I picture as lilas tattoo but they are higher and blue