𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
After training the rest of the Cullens excluding Edward, Jasper and Bella who went to cover her scent with Jacob returned back to their home.

Esme walked over to the kitchen table and resumed decorating, something that brought her happiness, while Alice sat across from her bringing out her big white binder labled 'wedding planning'.

Lila was gonna make a run for it but Alice gave her look as if knowing what she was going to do, making the blonde plop next to her fiance, "So the wedding can happen a week or two after the fight if everything goes as planned.." Alice trailed while flipping through the pages.

Lila nodded eagerly, pretty much done with planning, just wanting to be married already, "That means we're done then right?"

Esme smiled at the couple, "I can't wait to see you two in your dresses." she smiled widely.

From the other side of the kitchen Emmett and
Rosalie nodded, "Yeah, it seems like since Bella showed up nothing good happens. It will be nice for us to enjoy ourselves." Rosalie sneered.

Carlisle walked into the room and gave her a look, "Rose.." he warned while putting a hand on Esme's shoulder.

Rosalie raised her hands as a surrender while Lila smirked.
                 ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
After weeks of training Bella and Lila pulled up to the humans house while Alice got Bellas ticket for the battle.

"Okay Alice dont be a stranger." Lila heard Chief Swan say while she exited the car.

Alice smiled, "Okay." she said walking back over to her mate and Bella, "Your alibi for the battle is all arranged."

Bella raised her eyebrows, "Really?"

"I told him our whole family is going camping this weekend, so you and I are gonna have a sleepover at my house. Charlies going fishing anyway." the pixie stated

"Charlie? You guys are on a first name basis now?" Bella asked with a small smile.

Alice laughed, "Me he likes.." she trailed looking at Lila, "Actually you and Edward will have the house to yourselves tonight." she gave her a suggestive smile.

Bella bit her cheek, "Like alone?"

"Were all going hunting, powering up for the battle." Lila said from next to her, giving the girl a wink.

"Your welcome." Alice teased

Bella blushed before going to walk back inside the house, "Loosen him up Bella he needs it!" Lila half yelled before skipping over to her car.

Alice laughed, "You're horrible." she started making the blonde laugh as well.
             ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Following hunting with the Cullens, Lila decided to go home and help her mother pack.

"And all your stuff is in boxes?" Valerie asked her daughter.

Lila nodded, "It's already at Alice's house, I just wanted to come and pack maybe spend some time together?"

Valerie smiled, "Of course, I'll order some pizza after we finish up." she said before pausing to take a family picture off the wall, "How's the planning going? Already done?"

"Yeah, it went pretty smoothly with Alice." Lila smiled, "I think Edward is proposing to Bella soon." she said referring to the boy who showed her the ring a few prior.

"Gosh you kids are growing up too fast." Valrie said, shaking her head while looking over the pizza menu.

Lila awkwardly shifted, "Hey mom?" her mother hummed, "Do you think you could walk me down the aisle?"

Valerie put the munu down and took her glasses off, "Really?" she asked looking at her daughter who nodded, getting up the brunette pulled her daughter into a big hug, "Of course I will."
      ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
A/n
THANK YOU GUYS FOR 5K READS!!! If you guys haven't seen shadow and bone I highly recommend!