𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
"Aro, Caius, Marcus...and Irina." Alice trailed off.

Edward turned to Bella, "What did Irina see in the woods?"

Bella furrowed her brows, "We we're just walking."

"She was catching snowflakes." Jacob reminded

The family went into silence, "Of course... Irina thinks Renesmee is an immortal child."

Carlisle went into his office and grabbed a book written about said children, handing to it to Bella, "The immortal children were very beautiful, so enchanting. To be near them was to love them. But there development was frozen at the age they were turned. They couldn't be fought or restrained. Their potential could destroy an entire village..."

Lila sighed and shook her head, "This is crazy Renesmee wouldn't hurt a fly."

Alice came over to Lila, rubbing her arm and embracing her, "We know..."
                   ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Lila and Alice sat on the couch hand in hand while Bella, Edward and Renesmee went to the Denali coven in week of hep for the battle.

"What if they get attacked on the way there-or what if-" Lila couldn't stop thinking of the worst possible situations.

"Lila!" Alice exclaimed with wide eyes, "Everything will be fine." she assured.

"Who else is coming?" Lila muttered after calming down.

"The Egyptian coven should be coming any mi-" Alice was interrupted by voices outside making both the vampires sped to the porch to see a man hold Renesmee hand.

Lila grabbed Alice's hand and sped down further to watch as Benjamin used his gift to swirl dust in the little girls hand.

But their attention was taken as they heard heavy steps padding through the woods to reveal to beautiful women, "Who are they?

"Sammy and Frina from the Amazon's." Edward said.

Lila smiled, "So who is left to recruit?"
                      ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
A brunette shaggy haired man walked in and looked at Renesmee.

Lila gazed at all the red eyes filling the room took her  lip between her teeth.

Another car pulled up and Lila perked up, "Is it Jasper and Gio?!" the two had gone MIA.

Alice shook her head, "No...why don't we see what happening in the forest?"

The couple walked to see Frina using her gift on Edward, "What is she doing?" Lila asked the pixie.

"She can make people see anything." The pixie hair explained while looking at Edward.

"Your mind is very powerful." A man explained making Lila snap out of her dazed state.

Kate walked up and tried to zap Bella, "Oh yeah she's a shield alright. Should've put her on her ass." she said referring to her gift.

"Well your voltage has been exaggerated." Garret mocked form the other side side of Carlisle.

"Maybe it only works on the weak?" Kate held her hand out, inviting him to touch.

"Garret I wouldn't.." Carlisle warned but he was to late the vampire was on his knees with his arm being shocked.

Garret looked up, "You are an amazing woman."
                     ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───