𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Lila sat with her mother at the kitchen table, eating pasta in silence.

Valerie put her fork down and sighed, "Lila, i'm sorry about Alice, but please try and get over her. You're never here anymore, and when you are, you're cooped up in your room."

Lila blinked, she knew her mother was right, whether she was with Bella, Leah or with the pack her thoughts were happy, but when she was alone, they scared her, and not being alone helped that. "Im sorry mom, I'll try and be here more often. I think Bella and I have gotten better, you know? Since we really reconnected." It was true, the only reason Lila got through her transition from human to hybrid was because of Bella and her support.

Valerie smiled at her daughter, "Yeah, why don't we watch a movie or something, eat popcorn?"

"Mmh" Lila hummed in agreement, taking her plate to the sink, "Let me get changed." she hopped up the steps into her room, where she used her powers to make clothes come to her and got changed.

Her phone ringing made her jump, "Hello?" she asked walking away, using her vampire hearing, and adjusted her top in the mirror.

The person on the other end shuffled, "Hey, i'm surprised you aren't dead, you went M.I.A" Leah snorted.

Lila smiled, "Hey Lee, sorry about that, I had a stomach bug, how have you been? How was your date?"

"It was good, we have another one in a couple of days." Lila heard her yelling and some slapping sounds in the background, "Hey Lila im sorry, I got to go Seth is being a little brat."

Lila laughed, "Alright Lee, tell Seth I said hi, and make sure to call me about your date." exchanging their goodbyes, Lila plopped on the couch next to her mom.

Starting the movie, Valerie leaned into the couch and took a drink of her wine, "Mom what do you remember about dad?" making the older woman almost choke on the liquid.

"I- what why?" she asked scratching the side of her thumb, a nervous habit she never got over.

Lila turned her head, "No reason, I just wanna know how you met him. What did he look like?"

"Well I was at the bar with some co-workers after passing my intern exams and your father walked in. He was very charming, and I left with him." Valerie said non-chantey.

"What did he look like?" Lila asked, pushing her luck, knowing her mother never liked talking about her father.

Valerie cringed, "Hun I was so drunk I thought he had red eyes, so I honestly couldn't paint you a pretty picture, now are we done talking about this?"

Lila swallowed before nodding turning her head back to the movie.
                ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
"Bella, why are we walking in the woods? I get bad ptsd." Lila joked gracefully walking alongside the human.

The brunette turned her head, "Do you ever see Alice? Like a ghost of her? A projection?" she questioned.

Lila raised an eyebrow, "Uh-no..." she trailed off realizing they walked to the diving cliff the pack uses, "Bella why are we here, it's way too rough and cold to swim?"

"I can see him Lila, I can see Edward, and this is the only way, if I do something irrational." Bella gestured to the cliff.

"Absolutely not." the hybrid dead-panned looking in between the cliff and Bella, she broke her glances when she heard a russell from the woods next to her, looking over she saw nothing, "Did you hear that?" she looked for Bella, but the human was at the edge of the cliff about to kick off. "BELLA, NO!"