𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
After two weeks of pure bliss in Paris for their honeymoon, Lila and Alice lugged their suitcases out of the car, Bree ran up wrapping them into a hug.

"I missed you guys so much!" she squealed making Alice pat her head while smiling.

The pixie stepped back to examine Bree coming across with the sight of her nightmares,
"Are you wearing plaid?" Lila swore she saw her wife twitch.

Bree puffed the shift out, "Yeah Bella let me borrow it, cool right?"

"Bree run." Lila stated making the teen speed into the house.

Alice slowly turned, "I'm going to get that from her and burn it."

Lila shook her head but before she could say anything Alice sped after their daughter, "ALICE I NEED HELP CARRYING THESE IN!" she stood with her hand on her hip but sighed and grabbed the suitcases bringing them into the house.

Esme hopped up crushing the girl into a hug, "We've missed you girls! How was it?"

"Wonderful, the sights are definitely something to see." Lila mused to the brunette whose smile never left her face.

Roselie skipped over leaning her head into the conversation, "Why is Alice fighting with Bree?"

Lila looked over to where Alice was trying to rip the plaid shirt from Brees hands, "3,2,1.." right as she finished counting the shirt torn in half, making Alice let out a victory chant.

Bree rubbed her face while laughing, "Where is Uncle Emmett, Edward, or Jasper?"

Carlisle gave a nod to Lila and Alice as a greeting, "They are hunting." he answered.

Emmett landed into the room with a thud, Edward and Jasper following, "Hey girls get alot of stuff down and by that I me-" he was cut off by Edward slapping his head already hearing the inappropriate joke he was going to make.

"Your mind is a horrid place." Edward shutters giving a quick greeting to Alice and Lila before going to pick Bella up.

Bree walked over to Lila and pulled her arm, "I painted while you were away can I show you?"

Lila smiled at the fact that she is also painting, "Of course."

Bree dragged the blonde into the art room to show her the colorful portrait of people dancing in the rain, "What do you think?"

Lila admired the painting with a smirk, "This wouldn't happen to be you and Seth would it?"

If the teenager could blush she would, "Shhh Alice,Emmett,Edward,and Jasper want to kill him already they don't need to know I sneak out to see him." she whispered so the house couldn't hear.

The hybrid laughed while shaking her head and patted Brees shoulder, "Aww to be young and in love." she booped her nose before walking out.
           ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── 
Lila hung upside down on the couch bored out of her mind, the feeling of not being on her honeymoon anymore really hitting her.

"Hey!" Bella greeted making the hybrid jump up to hug her.

"Heya Bella!" Lila smiled, wrapping her into a hug.

The brunette pulled from the hug, "How was it?"

"Gosh Bella if you and Edward weren't going to Esme island i'd totally recommended it!" the blond gushed

Alice bounded down the stairs upon hearing the humans name, "Hi Bella, ready to wedding plan?" Bella blinked before turning to Lila who gave a slight nod making the brunette run out the front doors, "You know I can catch up to you right? Come back her you need to pick what kind of cake!"
            ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
A/n
Last final exam tomorrow wish me luck!

END OF ECLIPSE...
NOW ROLLING BREAKING DAWN PT 1