𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Speeding down the streets of Italy in a yellow sports car, Alice drove while Lila sat next to her, Bella in the back.

"Alice, I know we can't die but youre gonna find a way to kill us with this driving." Lila said wide eyed holding onto the handle of her door.

Bella wasn't paying attention, "Why are they all wearing red?" she asked pulling at her hair

Alice stayed focused on driving, "Saint Marcus day festival, they commemorate the expulsion of vampires."

Lila raised a brow, both her and Alice were wearing sunglasses with head scarfs to hide themselves from the sun, this answer seemed to panic Bella more.

"It's a perfect sighting." Alice said, referring to Edward exposing himself since he thinks Bellas dead, talk about the dramatic, "The Volturi will never let him get far enough to reveal himself."

Bella cradled her knees, "Five more minutes." she said panicking "Bella just breathe." Lila said, turning and patting her leg.

Alice continued to speed but was stopped by an officer, "Bella you're the only one I can see coming, if I go he will think i'm lying."

Bella hopped out of the car, "Where do I go?"

"The clock, go!" Alice said, Bella shut the door and took off in a sprint to her mate.

Lila sighed turning to Alice, "We're gonna have to deal with the Volturi won't we." Alice patted her mates thigh, slowly nodding.
                ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Alice and Lila slowly walked into the castle-like building to see Edward, Bella, and a little blonde with red eyes.

"Aro sent me to see what was taking so long." Jane said, glancing at all of them, taking note Bella was the only human, she turned and started to walk off, the group following.

"Just do as she says." Alice directed towards Bella, knowing Lila had an advantage since she was a vampire.

Lila looked behind her to see two other vampires, "And who might you gentleman be?"

Felix and Demitri shared a look ignoring the young girl.

"Go ahead," Jane said, gesturing to an underground basement.

After walking down the steps they were led into a elevator, "This place is like a maze..." Lila said looking around, taking note of the classical music playing, "These are some nice tunes, but
I feel some heavy metal would go good for the whole goth look you guys have going on." All of the people in the elevator gave her a blank look, except for Alice who gave her a small smile and nudge.

The elevator finally came to a stop and they walked out following Jane into a big room with three chairs, vampires sitting in them, "Sister they send you to bring back one and you come back with 3..and a half" Alec trailed looking over the group.

"What a happy surprise!" Aro cheered coming down the steps towards them, "Isn't that wonderful? I've always loved a happy ending.

He grabbed onto Edwards hand, "Her blood appeals to you so much. It makes me think. How can you stand to be so close to her."

Lila raised an eyebrow before turning her head observing the rest of the room, she noticed people on the side, and two other people sitting in chairs, a brunette and a bright blonde.

Lila was snapped out of it when Aro came in front of her, "Can I have your hand?" She reluctantly gave him her hand, "My..your gift is very powerful..." he trailed glancing at the other kings.