𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
It didn't take a second for glossy tears to fill Lilas eyes, "Bella-" she ran over and gave the brunette a hug.

Bell smiled and slowly hugged back, "You didn't think id actually die like that right?" she joked before separating herself, "Where Renesmee?" she asked eager to meet her daughter.

Edward put a hand on his wife's shoulder, "We should hunt first, as a newborn you need something in your system or you might hurt her." he explained making Bella nod.

"Well I'll be back." Bella smirked before running into the woods, Edward close behind.

Lila just stood with glee knowing life was going to be great.
                      ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
The Cullens and Jacob stood around Lila and a giggling Renesmee in Rosalies arms.

Bella slowly walked in making the family turn, Rosalie turned with the baby and Bella was knocked out of the breath she didn't have.

The brunette slowly took the baby for Rosalie and Lila gave Bella a reassuring smile.

Renesmee giggled making Bella smile while the baby put a hand to her cheek, "What was that?"

"She's showing you the first memory she has of you." Edward explained

"Showed me how."

"Like how I hear thoughts, Alice sees the future, Lila moves things with her mind, it's her gift." he smiled

Bella let her child play with her hand, "I've only been gone for two days?" she asked concern with the size of the baby."

"Growth rate is impresident." Carlisle explained

Jacob cringed, "Okay that's enough experimenting." Jacob said reaching for Renesmee.

"Jacob." Lila said with a shake of her head.

"Yeah let's not push it though." The shapeshifter muttered.

Bella raised a brow, "What's your problem?"

Rosalie smirked at Lila before looking at the tan skinned boy, "You tell her Jacob."

"This should be good." Lila and Emmett said together.

"Give me Renesmee." Edward sighed reaching for the baby.

Bella slowly handed her over and walked infront of Jacob, "Look...it's a wolf thing-"

"What's a wolf thing."

Jacob looked around for help but got nothing in return, "You know we have no control over it. We cant control who it happens with and it doesn't mean what you think Bella, I promise"

Bella was getting angrier and angrier, "Take Renesmee away, Edward don't touch me right now I don't wanna hurt you." Edward slowly retracted his hand making Bella harshly grab Jacobs neck and throw him outside, "You imprinted on my daughter?!"
                    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
A/n
FINALLY BACK!!! There will be more updates but we are closing in on the end soon and I wanna give a big thanks! After careful consideration I have decided that my next book with be tom riddle and will have mature content!! It will be out later tonight so watch for that.<3
again thanks for the support and ily all!