𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Alice and Lila skipped over to the lunch table where Bella, Edward, Jasper, Eric, Mike, Jessica, and Angela resided.

"Epic can change lives..." they heard Jessica say while they sat down.

Alice glanced around, "I've decided to throw a party!" she smiled.

"After all, how many times are we gonna graduate highschool.." Jasper said, making Edward snicker.

Angela raised an eyebrow, "A party at your place..?"

"I've never seen your house." Jessica said bewildered

Eric leaned over, "No ones ever seen their house."

Edward ignored them, "Another party Alice?" he asked with a bored look.

"It will be fun." Alice said, giving him a look, to which Lila nodded her head.

"Yeah..that's what you said last time." Bella muttered leaning back, which made the hybrid shoot her a glare.

Alice was going to retort but was cut off by her eyes becoming glossy, Lila grabbing her hand and signaling for someone to distract the humans.

Bella called out, "Hey Angela, can I get some help with this?"
             ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
The Cullens and Lila sat in the living room trying to help plan for the girls wedding but were interrupted by Edward.

"I'm going to take Bella to see her mom, you guys can get Victoria." he said sternly.

Lila silently laughed at her incoming joke Edward being too late to stop it, "Dang bought her a plane ticket and everything..i'll start calling you Big E the sugar dadd-" Edward just sped out of the room leaving a very amused Emmett and Lila.

Alice pushed her mate's shoulder, "What do you think of Orchids or Roses for the centerpieces?"

Lila looked over, "How about tiger lilies?" to which the pixie nodded enthusiastically.
             ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Bella threw her last bag into the trunk and
turned to Lila, "I'll miss you even if it's just for a weekend." she said hugging her.

Lila laughed awkwardly, feeling guilty about lying, "I'll miss you to Bells, you better get at least a little tan." she called out waving at the couple getting into the car and driving off.
              ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
The Cullens plus Lila glanced at the woods surrounding them, "Are you sure this is the place?" Carlisle asked, referring to Alice's vision of seeing Victoria.

Lila walked next to her stressed fiance to offer her comfort, "On your left!" the pixie called out making the whole family spring into action chasing the redhead.

"Stop,stop, she is in their territory." Carlisle said stopping them

Esme ran a hand over her face, "She'll get away."

Jasper and Emmett walked up next to them, "No she won't." the blonde said before he and Emmett ran over the line making the rest chase after him

The wolves became alert of the vampire quickly running after them, Paul hitting Emmett into a nearby river.

"C'mon she's gone we just need to leave." Lila called out trying to stop the fight about to break out.
               ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Rosalie, Esme, Alice, and Lila sat in the living room having some needed girl time the day before Edward and Bella returned while the boys were hunting.

"Buffy couldn't take us out." Rosalie said while they watched 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer', "I mean seriously why do they think vampires can be killed with a stake or holy water." she complained while the rest found her amusing.

Lila turned to her, "Rose, that's the point, they don't know we're real." she laughed.

Alice flipped through a magazine while hanging upside down, "I wonder when Edward will pop the question.." she thought out loud.

"Hopefully never." Rosalie muttered, making Esme playfully slap her leg.

"He is waiting for the right time." Esme clarified.

Lila snorted, "Or he doesn't want to have to do wedding planning with this one around." she said gesturing to Alice who playfully glared.

"Don't act like you don't like planning, anyways I'm the one who put a ring on it." she said casually.
               ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
A/n
THANK YOU GUYS FOR 3K IT MEANS SO MUCH!!!