𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Lila sighed watching Alice's retreating figure, "She is just upset Bree, why don't you go call Seth? Ask how Leah is for me." she said to the sulking teen vampire who perked up and immediately ran to the phone.

Bella looked back to Lila who was smiling, "it's nice isn't it?"

The blonde looked up with a raised brow, "What?"

"Having a kid." Bella said as she turned her barley functioning body, "I mean you and Alice have a little family that's all-"

"Bella, I know you want a family and I don't blame you it's a beautiful thing. But what's in you right now may not even be a child, it's sucking the life out of you Bells." Lila said without skipping a beat. 

Rosalie grinded her teeth, "Why cant anyone seem to grasp that it's a little baby! Stop pinning it as a monster!" she spat at Lila who shook her head.

"I'm not looking for a fight Rose, in the end only Edward and Bella's opinions matter." the blond muttered before swiftly walking out of the room and into the art room where she sat down and got her pallets out to do some painting.

Jasper waked into the room and over to the window to look out into the trees, "I truly wonder when we will get a normal year."

Lil laughed, "As do I." she shot a smile at the blond before going back to painting a black haired man.

Jasper raised an eyebrow at the figure of colors, "Who are you painting?" he asked idly at a trance with the canvas.

"Uh-I'm not sure Alice describes him in some of her visions." She said spinning in her chair to see the perplexed male.

"Where is Alice?" he asked snapping out of his thoughts.

"Kitchen" they head the pixies voice call from the other side of the house making Jasper speed out with a gust of wind behind him.

The hybrid rolled her eyes before catching a glimpse of Edward and Jacob finishing up their conversation outside.

"LEAH PROPOSED TO JASMINE!" a voice screeched from behind Lila making her spin around.

"What?!" Lila scream assure Bree who had wide eyes of excitement.

"Yes! I got to talk to her! She said we would be her bridesmaids!" the teen rushed out before getting spun around by Lila, "The wedding bells are ringing!"
              ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
The Cullen family sat around Jacob who had just left his pack, "Sams lost the element of surprise and he doesn't want to take you on outnumbered, so he is not gonna come at you head on." Jacob explained, "He's got this place surrounded waiting for his opportunity."

"He won't get it without a fight." Emmett snarled.

"No" Carlise mummers, "We won't be the one to break the treaty."

"The treaty is void." Jacob shook his head, "At least in Sams mind."

"Not in ours." Esme said softly.

Lila stepped up, "Carlise we haven't hunted in weeks."

"We'll make do." he said shorty before turning back to Jacob, "You've done us a great service thank you."
                ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Lila looked out into the woods at all the wolves waiting for something to attack. It honestly made her said considering she thought of them as a second family.

Alice wrapped her arms around her sad wife, "It will be alright love." she said giving her a light kiss to the head, pulling her closer.

"Will it?" Lila asked leaning her head on Alice's  shoulder, "We're all on the brink of starvation and Bella is being killed by a monster inside of her."

Alice sighed, "I suppose thats true but I'm the one with visions of the future." she laughed out making the blonde give in with a small smile, "I love you."

"I love you more."
                ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
A/n
i love you all very much 😘😘 i changed my username so if anything looks different that's it.