𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Since Jacobs shift, he has been ignoring Bella, which annoyed the brunette to the extreme, so she took comfort in Lila.

Now in Lilas room eating junk and gossiping, the girls were having the most fun they have had in months.

"I mean seriously just ask her out and stop being a wimp." Bella laughed referring to Angela and Eric.

Lila popped a cookie in her mouth to muffle her laugh, "Im gonna play some music."

Bella nodded, while the blonde walked over to her record player, "Hey Lila, do you miss Alice?" she asked out of the blue.

Lila popped her jaw out to stop it from clenching, "Bella, Alice is the love of my life, so yes I miss her. It doesnt change the fact I'm mad at her right now, the way she left wasn't very appealing."

"Yeah, I get it Edward left me in a forest." Bella laughed through the pain, "I was so messed up that my dad was going to send me to go live with my mom for a while, I convinced him not to."

Lila turned around, "I think it would be nice to get out of here, even if it's for a little bit, you know?"

Bella raised her eyebrows,"Really? Where would you go? With your dad?"

Lila winced, "I don't really have a dad, I mean I have one but he is absent, no clue who he is." she frowned

"I'm so sorry Lila, I should've brought it up." Bella said sitting up.

Lila waved her off, "It's fine, I have an amazing mum to make up for it."

Bella reluctantly nodded, "Do you wanna go hiking tomorrow, I have somewhere I wanna show you?"

"Yeah, nature could be good for us." Lila said before plopping back down.
            ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Walking arm in arm with Bella down a trail, Lila looked around, "Hey i'm gonna go over here, holler when you found the spot youre talking about?" Bella nodded before walking off.

Lila went over to a tree and examined it before looking at the flowers surrounding it , it reminded her of Alice and when they would dance in the field of flowers behind the Cullens house.

She stopped all of her movements completely when she sensed another presence, "Hello?" she asked, still staring at the tree in front of her, not daring to turn back.

"Ah, you were at the baseball game with the Cullens, were you not?" Laurent asked as he sped infront of her.

Lilas throat dried, "No I think you have me mixed up, I don't know any Cullens."

Laurent laughed, "Oh, I never liked liars..." he trailed off looking her up and down, "Victoria only requested Bella, I suppose I could snack on you?"

Lila went to run, but was stopped by Laurent grabbing her wrist and sinking his teeth into it, the pain knocked the wind out of her.
"I'll keep you alive, Victoria could have use in you...as a newborn of course." he smiled sadistically before running to the field Bella was standing.

Lila's vision went in and out, before she fully blacked out however, she saw a black wolf standing over her, howling.
             ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Alice came back from her vision and whimpered, "Alice whats wrong?" Esme asked, turning around.

"Lila..I can't see her future anymore."
                ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
A/n
pulled out the 9 on y'all I'm sorry, BUT THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT! <3