𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
After showing Bree how to work their shower and products she could use, Lila laid out clothes for when she was done bathing.

"How is she?" Jasper asked the other blonde who walked into the room.

Lila let some air escape her lips making a piece of hair fly up, "Traumatized to say the least. Is she gonna be a Cullen now?"

Carlisle immediately nodded, "Yes well have to train her to be a vegetarian."

Lila nodded and heard the shower turn off, "I'm gonna go see if she needs anything else."

Bree sat staring at the wall in front of her wearing fresh clothes, hair dripping. She averted her eyesight to the doorway where Lila knocked.

"Can I come in?" Lila asked the teenager, receiving a nod in response, "Do you need anything?"

Bree reached her hand onto her head feeling her knotted hair, "Could you help me with my hair, I mean if it's no trouble-"

"Of course!" Lila smiled leading the girl over to the vanity and grabbing the brush, delicately brushing the knots out.

Bree fiddled with her fingers, "What's gonna happen to me?"

Lila furrowed her eyebrows, "Well if you want you can stay here with us, become a part of our coven. There's Esme and Carlisle who run it, they're like the parents, Rosalie and Emmett, Jasper, Edward and his fiance Bella, and my fiance, Alice and I. We're like a big family. Lila  explained to the teen.

"Really?" Bree asked a hopeful glint in her eye, "I can stay here with you guys?"

"Yes, we'll have to train you to be vegetarian.-" Lila paused to sit next to her, "and then we can send you to school. Our decoy is that Esme and
Carlisle are our adoptive parents, while Rosalie and Jasper are twins."

Bree took the information in, "How did you..?" she gestured to her eyes making Lila laugh.

"I got bit by a vampire in the forest, turns out i'm a hybrid so i can still eat normal food." the blonde said.

"How did you do that thing back on the field? WIth your hands?" the teen asked.

Lila held her hand out making a book on the table fly through the air before dropping it,
"My gift, some vampires are lucky enough to have them. Maybe you have one that we will find." Lila said nudging her shoulders to Bree's.

The brunette smiled, "It's very cool."

The hybrid smiled, "Do you wanna go down to the rest of the family?"

Bree nervously nodded standing up, Lila grabbed her hand in comfort while they walked down the stairs and into the family where the Cullen were gathered.

Esme perked up, "Hello Bree." she gave her a warm smile.

Bree shared the smile staying root by Lilas side, "Bree has decided to join the coven, thought she could come down and meet everyone." the blonde said before leading her and Bree to sit next to Alice, "Bree this is Alice, my fiance"

"Hi!" Alice said in a chirpy voice, sticking her hand to the teen.

Bree hesitinley grabbed her hand, "Hi."

"Bree...is there anything you remember about your human life? Before you got turned?" Carlisle asked leaning forward.

The teen winced, "I was being fostered...they weren't very nice. For being turned I was on my way home from school and Rylie trapped me in one of the alleys." Lila and Alice put a hand on the girl's shoulder.

Esme sensed the girl was beginning to feel tense, "Bree what do you say we help you design a room? Any color or style?" she smiled, making Bree give her a nod.

"Can Lila and Alice come?" the teen asked, gesturing at the other vampires at her sides.

Esme brightened at this, "Of course!"
  ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
1 month later
Lila sat in the living room finalizing plans for her wedding with Alice, "So two more weeks?" Alice asked with a smile, making the blonde nod her head.

"Better do it now before someone else tries to take us out." she jokes, "I'm gonna head to the reservation and see what there up to." Lila stood up, "Bree are you coming?"

Bree from the other side of the house got up and sped over with a smile, "Yes!" her eyes were now the mix of red and gold.

Lila smiled, "You know you and Seth might get along." she hit their shoulders while they walked over to the car."

Bree raised an eyebrow, "I have no interest in boys right now, plus aren't moms supposed to be discouraging this" over the last weeks the teen took Alice and Lila as her parental figures.

Lila scrunched her nose up, "Alice can be the strict mom, I'm a cool mom."
   ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
A/n
hope y'all enjoyed, I'm really bored so if you guys have any question about me, the story, or my account feel free to ask.