𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Sitting on a hotel room couch next to Alice, Lila leaned her head back. She was exhausted mentally and physically.

Alice watched her mate with a frown. She hated knowing her mate was upset, so to try and keep her sane she traced shapes and words on her thigh.

Bella was laying on the bed nervously fiddling with her hands. She missed Edward and was worried for him.

Alice gasped, and Lila sat up while Bella walked out of the bedroom.

"Paper and pen" Alice said while her eyes were glossed over, Lila finally realized she was having a vision. "Room mirrors" Alice muttered while drawing a room with many mirrors.

Bella made a noise,"Do you recognize this place?" Lila asked

Bella nodded,"It's my old dance studio."

Alice nodded,"Well I'm not sure what that means so we will have to wait it out."

Bella walked back into the bedroom and Lila leaned on Alice all of a sudden the phone rang, Alice answered.

"They lost the tracker." Alice said biting her cheek.

Lilas eyes widened, "Does he know where we are?"

Alice kissed the blondes head,"Hopefully he gave up. I think we're gonna go downstairs, can you get Bella?"

Lila nodded walking over to the bedroom where it sounded like Bella was talking, Lila knocked, "Bella we have to go downstairs, c'mon."
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
In the lobby standing next to Alice who was talking to the receptionist, Lila watched Bella who was looking around frantically before walking out of the doors. The blonde furrowed her brows immediately sensing something was wrong.

"Hey Ali I have to use the bathroom." Lila said patting Alice's shoulder.

The vampire nodded before turning back to argue with the receptionist.

Quickly changing course Lila walked out the doors walking down the sidewalk. After walking about 15 minutes she came across a dance studio. She sighed knowing Bella was here and prepared herself for what awaited.

Pushing the doors open quietly she tiptoed over to see James biting into Bella. Quickly jumping into a action she grabbed a piece of wood and tried to jump onto the vampires back to stab him.

James grabbed onto her legs and threw her across the room but Lila slid and jumped right back up coming at him again. She jammed the wood into his stomach but he grabbed her throat and threw her against a mirror.

Lila vision went spotted, but she pushed through it and climbed to Bella grabbing her hand to help her through the pain.

Looking back up she saw the Cullens attacking James successfully killing him. "B-Bella needs help." Lila rasped out before rolling on her back coughing.

Edward dropped by his mate while Alice ran to Lila grabbing her head and putting it on her lap , running fingers through her hair.

"Hey Ali I'm sorry I lied, I tried to help Bella." she weakly smiled.

Alice shook her head,"Lila keep quiet and don't close your eyes help will be here soon." Lilas eyes got heavier and heavier. She could hear the distant calls of Alice, "No cmon baby please don't close your eyes, please I love you" But Lilas eyes were already closed, her body unmoving.
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───