𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Lila ended the weekly call with her mom and walked onto the deck where Bella was trying to walk in heels, Alice coaching her.

The human accidentally dragged her foot making her let out a sigh, "You just have to break them in." the pixie ensured with a grimace.

Bella deadpanned her, "I've been breaking them in. For three days." gesturing to the white heels on her feet.

Lila snorted and patted her friend's shoulder, "It's alright Bella you could always just go barefoot." she said knowing this would rile up Alice.

"No. Absolutely not." Alice said, giving a disgusted look.

Bella leaned on the railing, "It's a little much, yuh know? The dress and the shoes..." she glanced out to where the rest of the Cullens were scattered setting up decorations, "All of this."

Alice looked out as well with a smile, "No, it's exactly enough tomorrow will be perfect." she ensured the pacic set girl.

Emmett walked up with a tree trunk, "Where do you want em' boss?"

The pixie turned her head, "On the other side of the isle."

Rosalie raised an eyebrow, "What isle?"

Lila bit her cheek ,"Does no one have vision?"
Alice sighed out walking down the stairs to show them.

Bella turned up to the balcony where Edward was watching the venue with an unreadable look, "You'll be fine Bells." Lila said walking in front of the brunette, "Just get a good night sleep, no staying up procrastinating!"

Bella tapped Lilas hand and got up to go home, "I'll try, see you tomorrow."

The hybrid nodded before looking to the forest where Bree had emerged from, "Oi where were you?" she snickers when everybody turns to the wide eyed teen.

"I..I-" Bree stammed

"You were with that boy again-!" Alice accused pointing a finger at her. Bree didnt let her finish before running up and into the house past Lila, "Did she just-?"

Lila nodded, "Yes, yes she did."

"Wait who are we talking about?" Emmet asked, scratching his head.

Just then Seth strolled out from the edge of the forest with a smile, "Hey Lila have you seen Bree? She said she had to grab her jacket and scarf to cover up, we were gonna head down to the beach."

Lila had no doubt in her mind Seth treated Bree well, he is such a cinnamon roll but of course everyone else thought differently, "Wait this is Bree's boyfriend?" Emmett asked looking at the skinny boy a few feet ahead of him.

"Yes..." Lila trailed off with her eyes darting from the big vampire glaring down at the small boy.

"Well see if he deserves her.." Emmett muttered and started for Seth making the boy look at him with wide eyes.

"Big man is coming at me. Big man is angry." he rushed out before running back into the forest, not before popping back out again, "Tell Bree i'll meet her there!"

Lila gave him a thumbs up while laughing, turning to Bree in the doorway, "Your boyfriend is traumatized, better go help him.
Be careful." Bree quickly nodded before speeding into the forest again ignoring the protests of Alice and Emmett, "Don't you boys have a bachelor party to get to?"

Jasper and Emmett exchanged glowing glances before looking at the cringing vampire on the balcony, "Really Lila they could have forgotten."

The blonde just threw him a grin before walking back into the cold residence and picked up her phone dialing Leahs number and waited for her to pick up.

"Hello?" the groggy voice of Leah picked up from the line.

"Are you coming to the wedding tomorrow?" the blonde asked leaning over to her leg and traced her butterfly tattoo.

Leah rubbed her face, "Uh-yeah, Seth needs a ride home anyway. I don't want him walking in the forest at night unless he is with someone."

"Great! You bringing Jasmine?" Lila asked

"Probably, we haven't got to hang recently since Sam has been putting me on patrol almost every night." she spat his name out.

Lila frowned, "Im sorry Le, i'll let you get some sleep. Night." after the call ended the blonde leaned back not knwing that the next couple of weeks are going to change everything.
                ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
A/n
Ayyy onto breaking dawn. I'm done with all of my exams gosh bless 😩🤚