𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
The Saturday after meeting the rest of the Cullens, Lila sat on the front porch relaxing.

That was until Alice and Rosalie ran up next to her.

"Oh my gosh, what's going on." Lila asked wide eyed, staring at the two excited vampires.

Alice kissed Lilas cheek as a greeting before answering, "Baseball! Edward is bringing Bella, we thought we would bring you along!"

Rosalie nodded, "Get dressed, I'll be in the car. Oh and wear this." she said passing a baseball cap with 'Cullen' embroidered on the front.

Lila caught it before walking into the house, Alice following. "I think a T-shirt and leggings should subdue." Lila muttered going through her dresser.

Alice, who was sitting on Lilas bed, stared in awe as Lila took off her shirt exposing the lacey bra she wore underneath before changing into a different shirt. The blond had no shame, especially in front of her girlfriend.

"Alright." Lila said, pulling the cap on her head, "I'm ready." she said turning to Alice.

The vampire jumped up grabbing her hand and walking to the car.
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
After driving to an open field, Lila got out of the car, walking over to Esme.

"Oh Lila, i'm so glad you could make it!" Esme beamed pulling her in for a hug.

Carlisle nodded, "Yes be ready for a show." he smiled and patted her shoulder before walking over to Emmet.

"Oh great." Rosalie muttered signaling Bella and Edward were there.

Alice went over to Lila kissing her, "I'll be on the field." she said before skipping off.

Lila stood next to Esme and Bella watching, "Hey Lila." Bella said looking at the blond.

Lila smiled at her before turning to where Rosalie was at bat. "You got this Rose!" she cheered

Bella watched as Rosalie turned to Lila and smiled. She felt jealousy as the family somehow clicked with Lila but not her.

Hitting the ball Rosalie ran from base to base, but did not make it. "You're out." Bella said, biting her lip.

Rosalie glared at her before walking over to Lila, who patted her shoulder praising her.

Next up was Jasper who did a trick with the bat before turning to Alice. She lifted her leg up for momentum before throwing the ball.

Lila had to admit she thought it was very attractive. She watched as Emmett climbed to try and get to the ball. "My monkey man," Rosalie said, staring at him.

All of a sudden Alice yelled, "Stop!". The Cullens crowded around the human girls protecting them. "I didn't see them coming. It's too late." she rambled

Lila grabbed her hand before turning to the forest where three figures walked out of the treeline and ran right in front of them.

"I believe this belongs to you?" Laurent asked, throwing the ball to Carlisle.

"Thank you." Carlisle said turning the ball in his hand.

Laurent nodded, "I am Laurent, this is Victoria and this is James." he said gesturing to the redhead and blonde next to him.

While Victoria just glanced at them all, James stared at Lila, who glared in return.

"Well I'm afraid your hunting activities have caused something of a mess for us." Carlisle said

"Our apologies, we didn't realise the territory had been claimed." Laurent said with an eyebrow raised.

"Yes well we maintain a permanent residence nearby." Carlisle said, trying to get them away.

Laurent looked at James, "Really?" he asked puzzled. James just continued to stare at Lila.

"Well we won't be a problem anymore. We were just passing through." Laurent said

"The humans were tracking us, but we led them east." Victoria smirked. "You should be safe.

"Excellent." Carlisle said

Laurent smiled, "So could you use three more players?". The Cullens warley glance at Carlisle. "Oh come one just one game"

Carlisle sighed, "Sure why not, a few of us were leaving, why don't you take their place." he said, glancing at Alice and Edward referring to their mates. "We will bat first."

After throwing the ball Victoria caught it. "I'm the one with the wicked curve ball" she smirked

"Oh well I think we can handle that." Jasper said

"Oh" Laurent jeered while everyone laughed and turned around.

The wind sadly came through and picked up Bella's scent alerting James. The Cullens immediately went into defense mode.

"You brought a snack." James smiled.

The Cullens hissed in return, Alice panicking for Lila's safety.

"A human." Laurent asked, raising a brow.

"The humans with us." Carlisle stated calmly, "I think it's best if you leave."

James continued to snarl at Bella and glaring at Lila. "I can see the game is done now, we will leave." Laurent started walking away with Victoria, "James." he called out.

James snarled one last time before running into the forest with Laurent and Victoria.

The Cullens shared a panicked expression, knowing what was gonna have to happen.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
A/n
victoria is smexy. anyways there will only be about 2-4 chapters left of twilight. next up is new moon the emotional roller coaster 🤡