𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
The Cullens along with Jacob, Embry, Quill and Bella gathered around the room. "They'll be here in four days." Alice stated giving a squeeze to Lilas hand.

Carlisle shook his head slightly, "This could be a blood-bath."

Edward spoke up from beside Bella, "Who's behind it?"

"I didn't see anyone I recognized." the pixie said, "Maybe one.."

"I know his face is local, Riley Biers.''Edward said, reading her mind, "He didn't start this.."

"Whoever did is staying out of the action." Alice said, raising an eyebrow.

Carlisle leaned on the table, "They must be playing with the blind spots of your visions"

Jasper sat up from the couch, "Either way the armies coming and there aren't enough of us to protect the town."

Jacob cut in, "Hold up, what damn army."

"Newborns." Lila answered from beside Alice making everyone turn to her, "Our kind."

"What are they after?" Embry asked.

Alice turned her head, "They were passing around Bella's scent."

"Wait there after Bella?" Jacob asked, concern dripping from his voice.

"It means an ugly fight of lives lost." Carlise states with no emotion.

Jacob turned to his packmates who nodded, "Okay were in."

"No." Bella started from the other side of the room. "You'd get yourselves killed no way."
Lila and Rosalie shared a look of annoyance knowing she was only referring to Edward and Jacob.

"I wasn't asking for permission." Jacob said.

Bella wasn't letting go, "Edward.."

Edward just turned to her, "It means more protection for you."

Carlisle sensed the tension, "Jacob do you believe Sam would agree to an understanding?"

Jacob smirked, "As long as we get to kill some vampires."

Carlisle looked over, "Jasper?"

"They'll give us the numbers, newborns wont know they even exist. It'll give us the edge." Jasper stated his amber eyes flickering towards Jacob.

Carlisle stood up, "We'll need to coordinate."

"Carlisle, they're gonna get hurt." Bella tried to reason.

"Bella we'll all need some training fighting newborns." Lila said, starting to get annoyed.

"Jasper has the knowledge, you're welcome to join us." Carlisle finished giving a small nod to the blonde.

Jacob smirked and looked to Bella, "Alright name the time and place."

"Jake you don't know what you're getting yourself into." Bella said.

"Bella this is what we do." Jacob said, shutting her down, "You should be happy look at us working together, you are the one who wanted us to get along, remember."
                ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Lila stood in front of Alice's bedroom braiding her hair preparing for training while Alice waited by the door.

"You know I feel like you'll have an advantage..." Alice said only to get a confused look in return, "Your powers" she gestured with her hands making Lila laugh.

Lila put the tie on the end of her hair smoothing it down, "Your right, why don't we get down there to practice before the wolves show up."

Alice and Lila held onto each other's hand while they sped through the forest coming up on the big patch of field they were training on.

Emmett and Jasper were fighting, "Jas,can I borrow Emmett?"

Jasper nodded while Emmett wore a confused look, "Why do you need me?" he questioned while they stationed themselves face to face a couple feet away from one another.

Alice skipped over to Carlisle and Esme who watched with a curious gaze.

Lila summoned the golden arbs to her hands, throwing them out to Emmett, making him fly back, he caught himself going to run at her but was too slow as she made him fly over her tumbling into the weeds behind them.

The family cheered while Emmett came out of the forest with a smile, "That was awesome!" he yelled.

Edward pulled up with Bella the wolves arriving as well, making Lila walk over to her mate who gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Edward, will you translate?" Carlisle asked,

Edward nodded and walked over, "Welcome Jasper has experience with newborns he will teach us how to defeat them."

"They wanna know how newbrons differ from us." Edward said

Carlisle nodded, "They're a great deal stronger than us because their old human blood lingers in their tissues." he looked them over, "Our kind is never more physically powerful then in our first several months of this life."

Jasper walked up, "Carlisle's right, that's why they created. A newborn army doesn't need thousands like a human army, but no human army could stand against them." The wolves huffed, "Now the two most important things are to first never let them get their arms around you, they will crush you instantly, and second never go for the obvious kill. They'll be expecting that and you will lose." he said slowly and carefully.

First up was Emmett against Jasper, "Don't hold back." the blonde teased his brother.

"Not in my nature" he replied with a smirk.

They both ran at each other, Emmett trying to tackle Jasper but the blonde did a flip successfully tripping him.

"Never lose focus." he said, staring down at his brother.

Next up was Carlise and Edward. Both ran at each other, Carlisle slid under Edward and turned around to grab him.Edward pushed Carlisle down thinking he had him but Carlise came back up and slammed him down.

"And one more thing, never turn your back on your enemy." Jasper said with a roll of eyes and gestured for Alice.

Alice didn't move before turning to the blonde that was staring into space, "Lila..?" she gestured to the field.

Lila smirked before walking over opposite of the pixie, them both running for eachother but
Lila caught Alice with her powers, throwing her up before catching her and kissing her. Alice fake pouted before jumping up and walking back over.

Leah let out a low howl that made Lila look over and wink while making the gold in her hands disappear.

"That's all for today." Jasper wrapped up .
               ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
A/n
Thank you all so much for the support!!! Now as my readers I wanted to ask you guys who should be the love interest for my next book that will be marvel. im open to anyone in the mcu movies (boys and girls.). so PLEASE give me your thought.