𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Lila pulled into the school parking lot behind Edward.

She huffed before pushing her door open and jumping out joined with the sight of Edward, Jacob, and Bella having an argument.

Bella noticed the blonde walking over, "Did you know? Oh wait you were probably there." she spat out

Lila raised an eyebrow turning to Edward who was too busy glaring at Jacob, "Can i have some explanation..?"

"Really? You guys went looking for Victoria and Paul and Emmett went at it? That's why Edward ran us out of town." the brunette said inching towards Jacob, aggravated with the two vampires.

Edward let out a breathy laugh while Lila was still confused, "Bella we were doing that since she is a danger and doesn't seem to be leaving anytime soon. Honestly it isn't a big deal." she waved her hands a little.

The human bit her cheek before turning and hopping onto Jacobs bike making the werewolf smirk triumphantly, "Lose the grin it's one ride."

Lila and Edward watched them ride off, "I'm gonna rip his head off." Edward seethed out, which made the hybrid pat his back.

"What do you say we go hunting and then go get her, maybe it's good for her to get away from us for a while. Maybe they can change her mind about changing so soon?" Lila suggested, she wasn't against Bella changing; it was just the fact that the human was so eager to live a life without her parents or other friends.

The mind reader cracked before nodding, "Thanks Lila." he gave her a half smile.
             ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Lila sat next to her mother in the living room chatting, "How did Bella like her mini vacation?" her mom asked.

Lila cringed a bit remembering the argument from earlier, "Its seems like she had fun, didn't really get a chance to talk about it."

Valerie nodded before turning slightly, "Hun,I have to talk to you.."

The blonde nervously turned, "Yeah...?"

Valerie ran her tongue over the inside of her cheek, "Well you're about to graduate and you'll be eighteen in a few short months...and to be honest Forks is boring me...so im moving to California with your Nana...i'm assuming you wont come since you and Alice will be marrying but after the wedding i plan to start packing."

Lila opened and closed her mouth, "Well yeah i'll probably stay here...i'm gonna miss you..." she frowned realizing she wouldn't have her mother around after she marries.

Her mother rubbed her arm before hugging her, "Well if you wanna come down and visit you can-" she was interrupted by Lilas phone.

The blonde looked down, "It's Alice..?" she requested permission to answer to which her mother nodded.

Lila walked outside, "Hello?"

"Edward caught the scent of another vampire in Bella's room. Can you get down here? We need to decide what to do." Alice blurted out.

The hybrid eyes widened, "Does this have to do with everything happening in seattle?" she asked referring to the missing people and seemingly random murders.

"That's what we think.." Alice bit her cheek

Lila sighed, "Is there someone not trying to kill us..." she trailed rubbing her eyes, "I'll be over in 15."
               ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
The Cullens decided that they and the wolves would take turns guarding Bella house.

Lila sat boreadly on the tree line picking at the grass with her head on her knees, watching the house.

"Hey," Leah said, sitting next to her.