𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶

*TW BLOOD*
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Lila sat in the living room laughing at something Edward said while Alice and Rosalie helped stand Bella up.

Rosalie reached over to grab the cup of blood for Bella with a smile, "I think he likes it." Bella muttered referring to the being inside of her.

"Or she!" Lila piped up from the couch making Alice point to her with a smile.

But the smiles stopped when Bella suddenly dropped the cup and and leaned forward only to be pulled back by the force of her bones breaking with a loud crack.

'Omg' Lila yelped running over to help the human who was now laying on the ground, "Someone get her into the hospital bed!"

Edward swiftly picked her up and layed her out into the bed and pulled up her shirt, "Lila grab some morphine." he rushed out his usual calm demeanor gone.

The hybrid reached over to the needle and slowly picked it into Bella's arm, "Carlisle said the placenta must of detached ." Alice said from next to Lila while holding the phone to her ear.

"He is coming as fast as he can Bella." Rosalie tried to assure but Bella was to panicked, noticing this she reached over Lila for a scalpel but Edward grabbed her hand.

"Wait for the morphine to spread." he snarled.

Rosalies shook her head and looked back to Bella's stomach, "there is no time, he is dying."

Lila gave the blonde a disgusted look but was pulled away when Bella started screaming, "Get him out! Get him out now!"

Rosalie didn't need to hear twice as she pushed the knife into the layers of skin making the brunette let out a yell.

Lila stuffed her head into Alice's shoulder, between the strong smell of blood and her best friend being hurt she was breaking down slowly but surely.

As Rosalie brought the knife back up it was covered in blood making her clench her jaw, "Rosalie don't!" Jacob yelled before tackling her to the ground.

"Alice get her out of here! Lila come help me!" Edward said.

Lila ran up to the table while Jacob and Alice escorted the other blonde vampire out, "You have to change her Edward!"

"I cant not while he's still in there!" he muttered, "We've got to get him out first."

Lila looked into Bella's eyes while Edward reached in for the baby, "Stay focused, keep your heart beating-"

Bella let out a shriek and Lila looked over to see Edward covered in blood and looking down at the baby smiling.

Lila backed up as Bella was transfixed at the little baby in her husbands arms.

Edward slowly walked over and put the crying infant into the humans arms but slowly noticed she want moving.

"Bella?" Lila rushed over shaking the human but got no result, looking over she watched as Edward put a tube to Bella's chest and pushed down, "What is that?

"It's my venom." he answered shortly.

Lila nodded and backed up watching for any sign of life from Bella but in return got nothing.

"Please Bella." he started cpr before giving up and repeatedly biting Bella.

"Edward let's go." Lila said breathily leading the heartbroken vampire out of the room and into the living room where they immediately picked up something was wrong, "The wolves." Lila muttered before her and Edward made a B-line towards the front yard where the rest of the family was, squared up against the wolves.

You could probably hear a pin drop with the deathly silence there was. Only pleading glances were shared from Lila. But it was gone since Jasper decided to attack, which cause the rest of the wolves to lunge.

Lila ducked under Sams body, "C'mon Sam please." she tried to plead but he just hugged and avoided her eyes, "You know you don't have to do this-" she was rudely interrupted by Jacob jumping down and getting everyone's attention.

"If you kill her you kill me." he said out of breath.

Paul didn't waste a second before going to lunge at Jacob, making the brunette transform mid-air and drop down to be face to face.

"He's right you can't hurt her." Edward said still covered in his mates blood, "Other wolves imprints cannot be hurt, it's their most absolute law."

Lila was stunned at the news, "Jacob imprinted on Renesmee?!", Alice looked over awkwardly and gave a half shrug.

Sam just shook his head and turned around, leading the wolf pack in the woods.
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Lila and Alice slowly brushed through Bella's hair, the human had lost all her color and weight making her look like a corpse.

The blonde set the brush down and brushed her fingers over Bella's face, "Why don't we take care of Renesmee for a bit?" Alice questioned, noticing her wife's sadness.

Lila silently nodded and walked out the door waving to Seth and Bree on the couch and walked over to Rosalie giving her a look, "Youve held that poor baby hostage let me hold her."

Rosalie playfully rolled her eyes before slowly lowery the baby into Lilas arms, "Oh my gosh aren't you so...cute!" she said cooing at the little human.

Alice peered over her wife's shoulder and smiled down at Renesmee, "Hi hun..." she put her finger in the baby's little hand and got a grip in return.

Bree watched her moms with a smile, "You should have a baby." she said out loud making everyone turn to her, "I mean Lila is still half human and could get a donor." she proposed.

Alice perked her eyebrow up and turned to Lila with a thoughtful look, "Maybe when Bella wakes up and everything goes back to normal, MAYBE." the blonde said pointedly but everyone in the family was already cheering.

Alice perked her head towards the door where Bella layed, "What's wrong?" Rosalie asked.

Alice didn't have to say anything as Bella walked silently out of the room, Red eyes, pale skin, full face.

    "Oh my gosh."
     ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
END OF BREAKING DAWN PT 1...
NOW ROLLING BREAKING DAWN PT 2