𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Pulling her eyes open, Lila looked around to see she was in a room at Sam and Emilys house, sitting up, she noticed the smell of something strong.

She flipped her legs off the bed, and went to walk over to the door but realized she was already there. Raising her eyebrows while looking around now realizing she could hear Sam talking.

"She might turn into one i don't know." she heard him say.

Furrowing her eyebrows and pulling the door open with force she didn't know she had, she walked into the dining room where the pack plus Emily was gathered.

"What's wrong with me?" Lila asked, starting to hyperventilate.

Sam got up slowly and walked over, grabbing
Lilas shoulders, looking into her eyes, "I didn't think this could happen..." he trailed

"What Sam, why are you being so weird? All I remember is being bit by-.." she realized and finally broke starting to have a panic attack.

"Hey-hey calm down." Sam told her patting her, "Lila sit."

Lila sat on the couch, "What going on? Am I a vampire now?"

Sam rubbed his temples, "Lila, who is your father?"

"I don't know him, why? Why do you need to know?" she asked, slightly shaking.

"When Laurent bit you, he released only a little bit of venom, and that seemed to trigger a part of you." he glanced around before continuing,
"Lila you're a hybrid, it seems that your father is a vampire. The venom triggered that part of you. Which means that..you're both."

The pack and Emily prepared for the girl to cry or start throwing things, but instead she started laughing, "You're joking.." she stopped to take a breath, "Gosh that was good, but seriously what's wrong..?"

Sam got up and walked over to a cabinet, grabbing something and coming back over handing it to her, "Look at yourself and tell me I'm joking."

Lila bit her cheek before snatching the mirror, looking at herself she saw it,

red eyes

but that wasn't it, her skin was paler and her facial features defined.

Lila dropped the mirror and rubbed her face, "Oh my god what am i gonna do? What about school? What about my mom?"

"Well, as a hybrid you can still eat human food and you will already be almost fully adjusted...but you will have to start wearing contacts and feeding off animals time to time...and you'll never grow old." Sam said getting up, and looking out a window, "You'll stay here for adjusting, it's more safe, Emily told your mother Forks reminded you of much of Alice."

Lila slowly nodded before looking at the rest of the pack, Paul and Jared were giving her unsure looks, Embry looked in pity, and Jacob glared, "I don't want her near Bella, she just got rid of those other leeches she doesn't need another one putting her in danger." he sneered.

"Jacob-" Sam was gonna scold but was cut off.

Lila shook her head, "He is right, I need to figure out myself before I go near any humans."
               ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
In only a few days Lila was almost fully adjusted to the hybrid life. She called her mom almost everyday checking in, and so far ignored Bella, Leah, and Jasmine.

Now in the kitchen with Emily making cookies.
Lila dumped some extract into the batter, "I'm missing something." she muttered looking back to the recipe.

Emily looked over, "The brown sugar."

Lila nodded before looking over to where the package was sitting on the other counter, without even taking a step the brown sugar came flying over to her.

"Oh my god." Emily said wide eyed.

Lila looked down at the package, "Is this my power?"

"What? Vampires have powers?" Emily asked with a raised brow

"Yeah um- Alice could see the future and
Edward could read minds." she said before turning to the cup sitting on the table, putting her hand out golden wisps flew out before the cup came flying to her hand.

"TELEKINESIS! THAT'S AWESOME!" Emily cheered clapping.

Lila turned and smiled, but heard a truck pull up with voices talking, "We won't bite." she heard Embry say.

"Speak for yourself." Jared snorted

Emily heard the door open and walked into the dining room, greeting the boys, Lila behind her. "So you must be the vampire girl." Emily questioned the mystery girl.

Lilas eyes popped out before walking out from behind Emily to see Bella, "Bella, what are you doing here?"

Bella looked over to see her best friend, who was even more beautiful than last time with dark honey eyes, "Oh my god you got turned, how? Is this why you've been ignoring me? Do you know these guys are wolves?"

"I-" Lila was interrupted by Paul and Jacob coming in while play fighting, Paul muttered a small 'sorry' before patting Lilas arm and sitting down.

Sam came in not long after, "Okay here what's happening." he proceeded to tell Bella about the wolves.

Bella shook her head in disbelief before turning to Lila, "How did you get turned?"

"Laurent bit me when we went on our hike, turns out i'm a hybrid, so i'm not fully vampire. Oh, watch this guys!" Lila said before turning, and concentrating on the muffin in Embry's hand, the golden wisps coming out, and the muffin flew into the wall.

The pack stared wide eyed while Bella smiled, "That's sick!"

Lila nodded, smiling seemingly happy, but on the inside she was terrified.
                ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
A/n
please don't hate on this chapter I wasn't sure how it's written and would appreciate if people wouldn't be know-it-all's and say that what happened with Lila isn't possible. thank you! ❤️