𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Lila stood infront of the rock Bella and Emmett were arm wrestling on, "3-2..1!" She watched both of the vampires put all their strength in but the winner in the end was Bella.

"Woooo!" Esme called out clapping alongside Carlisle while Emmett laughed.

Bella looked at the rock and punched a chunk away before kicking it into a pile, she got distracted though when she saw the sun and began walking towards it.

Edward waved his family off and followed after his wife while Alice came and gave Lila a spin, "Life is perfect." Alice said in a light voice.

"Yes, yes it is." Lila said grabbing Alice's hand while watching Bree and Seth pick flowers on the other side of the backyard.
                    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Days had past and Renesmee had only gotten bigger, Lila sat at the kitchen table trying to help Bree with her homework when Carlisle walked in, "Family meeting in kitchen."

The members of the Coven sped in and stood around the room waiting for what was to be said, "I've called a former colleague of mine to figure out how to deal with Renesmee." he said glancing at everyone, "His name is Gio Verming, I met him back in 1933. I strongly believe he can help."

Jasper eyes darted to Carlisle, "When will he arrive."

"I gave him a call earlier so any min-" Carlisle started but was interrupted by a thud on the balcony.

In walked  the handsome man from Alice's visions and Lilas painting, "Long time no see Carlisle." Gio said in a smooth British accent.

"Well I wasn't sure what you were doing these days." Carlisle greeted with a warm smile and hug, "Gio this is my wife Esme, Alice and her Wife Lila, their daughter Bree, Rosalie and her Mate Emmett, Edward along with Bella, Renesmee, and Jasper." He said pointing each one of the Cullens out.

Gio's glazed over when he looked at Jasper along with the southern blondes, "Nice to meet you Gio..." the blonde said in his southern accent.

"Yes, you to Jasper." Gio said inching closer towards him.

Lilas smile was huge as she watched the two, "Everyone why don't we give them some privacy?"

Everyone gathered in the office, out of hearing range, "First Edward and Bella now we're gonna have them going at it every hour!" he pouted gesturing to the room that held the black and blonde haired men.

Rosalie rolled her eyes and slapped him upside the head, "Don't talk like that with children in the room!" she scolded gesturing to Renesmee and Bree.
                   ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
More days had passed and Jasper and Gio had gotten closer, calling themselves a couple.

Lila, Bella and Jacob watched Renesmee play in the snow. She jumped gosh and caught one in the air and slowly brought it back down.

But the moment was ruined when Bella noticed a figure, "I think that's our cousin from the Denali." Lila stepped up with a raised brow also spotting the blonde.

Jacob snarled his teeth while Lila called out, "Irina!"

Both of the female vampires sped to the cliff the blonde once was but she had gotten away, "What in the hell."

The group ran home immediately telling the rest of them what happend, "Tanya convinced Irina to come reconcile with us."

Edward put his head in his hand, "Well looks like she changed her mind."

Esme shook her head, "Seeing Jacob must have been to much for her."

Lila drummed her finger on the table, "I wish I could've just spoken to her."

Carlisle shook his head, "She is family she'll come around."

Edward still noticed the tense air and decided to play the lions with Renesmee immediately making everyone watch with a smile.
                   ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Lila sat on the couch with a book while the family was gathered by the piano, Alice was walking with a vase of flowers but quickly dropped it, getting a vision.

Lila threw the magazine and ran to her wife, "What's wrong?" she asked concerned.

"The Voultri, there coming for us."
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───