𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Lila sat in the backyard watching the trees slowly sway. All the new people in the house made her anxious.

Alice saw her wife and ran down next to her, "What's wrong?" she asked looking over.

Lila rubbed her eyes, "Really jammed packed in there I wanted to come out here for a bit." she gave a weak smile.

Alice could see that wasn't all bothering her, "Hey- I know that's not it."

"I don't know I guess this whole thing with Renesmee is stressing me out, we have another battle to fight and I'm not sure if I can make it through it." the blonde confessed slowly moving her hand to play with the string in her shirt.

The pixie haired woman looked at her wife like she was crazy, "Lila you are one of the strongest vampires I have ever encountered! And after we get this fight over with we're free, no more fighting. Just us and our family loving the centuries through."

Lila looked up at Alice and smiled, "Thanks Ali." she gave her a kiss.

Alice smirked after a second, "What do you say we have some alone time hunting?"

"Oh I say yes." the blonde smirked before chasing the brunette into the dark trees.
                      ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
(the incoming scene i rewrote for my own taste. :])

Lila ended the hour long phone call with Bree with a unneeded sigh. Her and Alice had come to the decision to send the young vampire to live with Seth and Leah for the time being as they didn't want their daughter fighting.

The blonde sped out side to see the all the older vampires try to train Bella, "Have you tried a different approach?"

Kate looked over and raised her eyebrow, "What do you have in mind?"

In her mind Lila told Edward to stand next to Bella, with the man doing so Lila used her powers to lift a rock from the ground and hovering it, "Now Bella if you don't stop this rock it's going to hurt Edward a lot isn't that right Eddie?"

Edward knew that the rock wouldn't kill him though it would hurt, "Yes."

Bella panicked her gaze flickering," Lila what are you-"

She was cut of as Lila rapidly moved her hand so the rock was coming straight out the brunette.

Bella quickly tuned to Edward closed her eyes.

The rock finally made its way over and bounced of Edward, cracking into little pieces.

Lila smirked and looked over to her friend, "Easy as that."

Bella smiled in victory before hugging Lila, "I did it!"
                     ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
A/n
Sorry for the lack of updates I've been busy and sick
;(
but here is the new chapter I have a new way of making the chapters 1000 or so words again so look forward to that!
WANNA GIVE A BIG THANKS FOR ALMOST 100k READS!!