𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
"Lila can you please come help me with this box?" Valerie asked her 16 year old daughter

Lila who was looking at the trees surrounding their new house sighed before grabbing the box and hauling it into the living room. "That's the last box. I'm gonna start unpacking my stuff." sending her mom a quick smile Lila hopped up the steps into her room.

Moving from New York to Forks Washington was going to be an adjustment to say the least for the two women. Valerie wanted a fresh start and accepted the job as new general surgeon at Forks hospital. Lila wasn't sad about leaving New York considering she didn't have many friends, the only one she counted on was her mother.

Sighing, Lila took out her easel and canvases, setting them in the corner of her room, next to a window. Painting was something that always calmed Lila, whether she was painting landscapes or people.

"Lila come down here, the new neighbors are here." Valerie called from downstairs.

Bounding down the stairs Lila came across an older man and a girl who looked about her age.

"Lila, this is Charlie the police chief and his daughter Bella. You guys are going to be the new kids tomorrow." Valere informed her daughter.

"Hey im Lila." she introduced me. "I'm glad I won't be the only new kid tomorrow..knowing a town like this it's going to be hot gossip." Bella snickered

"I actually just got a truck if you need a ride?" Bella said gesturing over to a old orange truck

"I actually have a car but thank you. We could probably leave about the same time to walk in
together." Lila said glancing at her red mustang sitting in the driveway shining.

Bella nodded and exchanged numbers before leaving with her dad.

Lila sighed while shutting the door, her nerves about being in a new school finally catching up to her.
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
The next morning the blonde awoke to her alarm blaring next to her head. Slamming it off, she trudged out of bed getting dressed and brushing her teeth.

"Mom?" Lila asked walking down the steps realizing her mother already left for work.

Stepping in the cold air she looked over to see Bella opening her truck door. Throwing the girl a wave she hopped into her red vehicle before backing out of the driveway.
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
To say the parking lot of the school was packed is an understatement. Kids were everywhere and Lila was stepping on her breaks every couple of seconds since kids stopped to gawk at her car.

Finally pulling in next to Bella, she pushed her door open and walked over next to the brunette. "Don't they have something else to do other than stare at us." Lila muttered

Before Bella could reply, a boy's voice cut through. "Nice ride." he said sarcastically to Bella.

"Nice.." Lila stopped to look at the dirty brown van he stood next to. "Predator van." she smiled sweetly. "Come on Bella we should get our schedule." she said linking their arms together.

Lila and Bella passed by the Cullens and Hales who were smirking at the comment the girl made. Alice was staring at Lila with admiration.

"That's her." Alice said looking at the blonde who was laughing at something Bella said.

"Your mate?" Edward and Jasper asked in synch

"I had a vision.." she said smiling. "I have to go meet her!" Alice said before skipping into the school.