12~ Maid

Sapphire's Pov

My throat becomes dry when I see an angry Jungkook is standing near the door, clenching his jaw tightly, I don't know what is he doing here but he is not in a good mode that's all I can say right now.

"J-jungkook-" I stutter when I see him coming near me, looking at me like a predator. I hear Anna cry out loudly and I look at her in confusion. Why is she crying?

"I'm glad that you come here, young master, I never thought your girlfriend will call me maid-" she sobs loudly and I look at her in disbelief,

"But what about you called me-"

''Sophie, how dare you to call her maid? Who gave you the permission to call her maid?" He comes near me and clutches my elbow tightly, making me face him. Anna is shedding her crocodile tears endlessly. 

"Tell me how dare yo-"

"Why not ask her why did I call her that-" I say out loud almost yelling.

"I don't need to fucking know, why did you call her maid, answer me first-" he spats and my patient went over.

"Ask her why did I call her maid, you already said that you don't want to know then why the fuck you are asking me to explain you-" I yell with all of my lungs.

"Watch your mouth, Sophie-''

''You watch your mouth, Jungkook, don't bark here like a street dog for god's shake'' I say out loud and try to yank off my arm from his grip but he tightens his grip, I'm pretty sure there will be some red marks visible.

"Did you just tell me that I'm a dog.'' he clenches his jaw tightly.

"Jungkook, don't try to create any scene here-''

"I can do whatever the fuck I want and this is my place, do you understand?" he is fuming in anger and suddenly his anger isn't scaring me, I know he will punish me and that's okay for me but I won't spare someone if someone says something bad to my brother.

"I ask you something that why did you call her maid? Listen, you are temporary here but she is permanent, do you get it? She is working here for more than ten years but you are here for only one year and after that, I'll just throw you outside like a trash!" he spats and I look at him with disbelief.

"Why not you do that right now, Jungkook? Why not you throw me outside?" I ask, my voice is shaking and I might start to cry but for now, I postponed the idea.