Chapter 39

Masha

No words came out from my mouth when I saw the face of the man who came in with Lee, Shanna and Mikee. I know, I should have said something. Anything. But my mind become blank, while my throat grew tight as if I'm choking.. And breathing become painful for me.

"You've gotta be kidding me!"

Lo's voice pitch is higher than normal, while his grip on my waist tightened. But the growing anxiousness that I'm feeling didn't go away, it even grew worse.

My knees turn weak, and I know that I might have fall if not for Lo's tight hold on me.

"Oh God, Masha..baby!" Lo's voice is frantic, as he held my waist and slowly lead me on the room while he help me to lie down on the couch.

"Louis he's panicking.." I heard Mikee exclaim, with somewhat fear in his voice. And that is definitely weird coming from him. I know Mikee, and he usually didn't get scared that easily.

"Just let him lie down, it will pass.." I don't know who said that but the voice is gentle. Then suddenly I felt a warm hand over my forehead. Brushing the hair away from my face. Looking ahead beneath my hazy eyes, I saw the man before who exactly looked like me. He's looking down at me gently, with watery eyes and soft smile.

The man definitely looks like me. As if we're twins or something like that. But he doesn't have brown hair like what I have before nor the red hair that I have now. His hair has the rich color of silver, which is long and silky, almost down to his waist. While his eyes is red almost like a ruby glittering brightly, and adorning his face.

However, despite that small differences, it can not hide the fact that everything about his face looks the same as mine. The shape of his nose, the cheekbones, the dimples... There's no doubt about it, that this man is related to me in some way or another.

And surprisingly enough, that thought make my breathing more calm while I study his face more closely, as he gently brushes my hair.

"I think, you should stop now. You don't have the right to touch my mate.. " I suddenly snap out of my thoughts when I heard Louis voice as he came behind the man to shove him away but my eyes grew wide when Lo's body were suddenly thrown on the air, and hung there in midair. As if he is tied by an invisible rope or something.

"Keanu, stop it! You know that we came here to ask some favor to the man you just throw...and God, can you put him down!!" Someone scream so loud, almost rattling the windows.

"Oh just shut up, little brother.. Can't you see that your scaring them with your loud voice.. And for that asshole, he should be thankful that I didn't broke his bones for mating with this boy!!" He barked angrily, earning a collective chuckles from everyone. Even Louis mother who just came in, is laughing with the others as they watch Lo frantically struggles on midair.

Slowly sitting up, I can't help but giggle when I saw Lo fought hard on coming my way, but his moves make him look like a fish swimming through the air.

The man, who looks like me, who is called as Keanu smile down at me and ruffle my hair. "I think you are my son.."

His voice is soft and gentle, but for me the words that came from his is not. Its like a sharp blade that suddenly stab my heart. Quite painfully...

My breathing hitch, while I felt my body trembles as I scoot away from his touch...

All this years, I never knew nor wanted to know who my real father and mother are. And even though I do not hate how my life turned out, there is still a part of me wishing that I have a normal family.