Chapter 17: Arguments & Agreements

***CHAPTERS 16 & 17 HAVE BEEN POSTED ON THE SAME DAY! MAKE SURE TO READ CHAPTER 16 BEFORE READING THIS CHAPTER!***

Third Person Point of View. 

"No, that is not true." Evil Emma's voice wavered. 

"Is it really?" Svetlana's eyebrow went upwards. 

"Yes." Evil Emma lied. 

"You are lying." She replied in a matter of fact tone. 

"No I am not." Evil Emma snapped. 

"If you don't have feelings for Iridium High's Jax Novoa, bad boy extraordinaire, why do you still wear his leather jacket?" Svetlana smirked, clearly enjoying how the evil counterpart of Emma's emotions were spiraling out of control.

"That is irrelevant." Evil Emma retorted but couldn't help but tug on the sleeves of Jax's old leather jacket.

"Is it really?" Svetlana snapped, her anger increasing by the second.

"Yes, it is." Evil Emma raged, anger bubbling up in her stomach.

"Do not lie to me, Emma. I have been alive for thousands of years; I know a liar when I see one." Svetlana seethed.

The evil counterpart of Emma growled in frustration and rage, clearly not liking the way that Svetlana, the wretched being was able to see through her lies so easily. She must be quite powerful to be able to summon her into Emma's body.

"All you have to do is make the boy feel what it is like to be rebellious." Svetlana taunted her. "From there he will slowly begin to transform back into his original personality."

"That is all you have to do to make Jax Novoa become evil; that is all you have to do to make him take our side; that is all you have to do to have Jax Novoa, Iridium High's bad boy wrapped around your finger." Svetlana continued to speak.

"Jax Novoa won't be with goody two shoes Emma-- he will be with you." Svetlana whispered.

"Fine." The evil counterpart of Emma agreed to Svetlana's wicked demands. 

########

Hey guys, 

Chapters 16 & 17 are both posted! I apologize that I was not updating frequently the past weeks! So here was a double update for you guys (just because I love my readers so much! :D) 

Love, 

-Lil. :)