Chapter 12: Destruction

[Emma Alonso]

"Perfect." She sadistically grinned, her hollow cheeks stretching over a sunken pale face.

"What do you want?" I ground my teeth in aggravation and despair.

There were no boundaries of what she could order me to do.

"You cannot tell anyone of this agreement arranged between you and I, dearest daughter." She said mockingly.

"And if I do?" I countered.

"Then, you can wish your precious father goodbye..." She smirked.

My father was the only parental figure in my life. If he was gone, I don't know what I would do.

"Fine." I reluctantly agreed.

"Good. If by chance I discover that you broke our agreement, the consequences will be merciless. I could even go after your precious lover, Jax." She smirked, showing two rows of sharp, dangerous teeth. Each canine looked as if it could puncture at first touch.

"Fine." I blinked back my tears, refusing to give her the satisfaction of seeing me in a weal state.

"Good. Your first task is to destroy the magic realm." She smiled sadistically, her waxy skin stretching over her cheeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like I promised on my message board, I have updated a chapter on the weekend.

Any thoughts on this chapter? =)

Also, Happy Valentine's Day! Show your family members and friends that you love them! <3