Chapter 16: Deep Discussions

Third Person Point of View.

"Turn Jax back to evil." Svetlana smirked.

"How do you suppose I do that? Goody two shoes Emma has him wrapped around her finger! She made him help get rid of me!" Evil Emma screeched.

"You are forgetting something, Emma. You have the chosen one's body now." Svetlana rolled her eyes. 

"Regardless of that, he's turned good." Evil Emma scoffed. 

"Are you sure about that, Emma?" Svetlana smirked. "

"Then how do you suppose I turn him back to his original self?" Evil Emma retorted. 

"Show him what it's like to do something bad. Show him the feeling of adrenaline-- the feeling of troublemaking." Svetlana replied, matching Evil Emma's annoyed emotions. 

"If you are so sure, what makes you think he can be reverted back to evil? What makes you think I will do it?" Evil Emma questioned through gritted teeth.

"Once a bad boy, always a bad boy." Svetlana stated. 

"If I am not mistaken, you still have feelings for Jax. Once you turn him back to evil, you two can be together without good two shoes Emma getting in the way." Svetlana smirked.   

######

Hey guys, 

Based on your comments on the previous chapter, this book will be around 45 chapters more or less. Thank you for incorporating your thoughts into how long you wished for this book to be. I am sorry that I am only updating once a week. 

-Lil.