Chapter 20: Love Spells

"Have you found the spell to destroy the magic realm?" She impatiently asked Svetlana while looking at her nails in boredom.

Svetlana didn't reply for a millisecond and quickly scanned a spell about the magic realm.

Svetlana grinned evilly at Evil Emma and triumphantly spoke, "Yes."

//story start//

"You have it?" Evil Emma questioned in disbelief.

"Of course I do," Svetlana snarkily replied.

"Whatever." Evil Emma retorted and ran her hands through her chocolate brown hair.

"You still want Jax, don't you?" Svetlana inquired at Evil Emma's flustered form.

"Yes," Evil Emma sighed at her rather failed attempt to sway Jax to the evil side.

"Then, you will have him." Svetlana genuinely smiled at Emma's alter ego.

"How?" Evil Emma questioned as she played with the ends of her brown hair.

"Put him under a spell," Svetlana retorted in a matter of fact tone.

"Those exist?" Evil Emma inquired in disbelief as if not comprehending Svetlana's proposition.

"Yes, Emma, they do." Svetlana said sarcastically. "Sometimes, I wonder if you are more oblivious than goody two shoes Emma."

Evil Emma glared at Svetlana in annoyance and then spoke, "Show me the spell."

Svetlana flipped through the pages of the Hex until she came to a page labeled 'love spells'. She used her finger to help skim through the yellow pages until she discovered a spell that would help the alter ago of sweet Emma's situation.

"Here." Svetlana tossed the spell book at her and looked at her nails in boredom.

Evil Emma skimmed through the spell and snapped her fingers together in concentration which conjured up a small batch of chocolate chip cookies.

She looked at the spell once more and recited it twice until a spark of light covered the cookies. As soon as the smoke evaporated, the chocolate chip cookies looked even more delectable and harmless to eat.

Svetlana's icy and cold voice whispered with encouragement, "All you have to do is get Jax to take one little bite."

"One little bite and Jax will be yours!" Svetlana continued to whisper.

"Just one little bite." Evil Emma repeated Svetlana's words. "And he will be mine."

#######

Who updated twice in a row? This girl! :D

Enjoy the chapter! :D

-Lil.