Chapter 9: Information

Recap:

"Were you ever going to tell me?" I asked with tears streaming down my face.

He didn't respond and that's when I knew he wasn't ever going to tell me that my mother was still alive.

"How could you?" I angrily asked. Before I gave him the chance to respond, I tele-transported back to my house, where everything was less complicated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Emma Alonso]

"Come on, E. It was for the best." Jax pleaded when he tele-transported to my room.

"For the best? My mother is still alive! How could you not tell me that?" I sneered.

"It's not what you think, E."

"Then, what is it? Why didn't you tell me? Do you know how upset my father was when my mother died? He could barely eat a spoonful of food!" I said through my blurred vision.

"Will you listen to yourself? You're pinning this all on me!" He snapped.

"And should I not? It was your father who did this to her!" I retorted.

"Listen to yourself, E. Your mother died many years ago. Do you honestly think that there was a way to bring back the dead?" He placed his hand over my shoulder.

"I d-don't know. I just want her back." I stuttered as the tears streaked down my face.

"If that were the case, the Council would be reviving all the dead witches and wizards from the past." He wrapped his arms around me in a tight hug.

"She was alive. I saw her with my very own eyes," My eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "But her eyes were red."

"Listen to me, E. Whatever that thing is out there, she is not your mother. Whatever you saw was not one of us, whatever you saw was not a magical being." Jax's grip tightened around me and my face was propped against his chest.

"What you saw was very dangerous to all of us, the magical beings. Be careful, E. What you saw is not good. What you saw was the definition of pure evil."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the kind of long wait. Like I said, I was loaded up with homework and took my free time, today to write you guys this chapter. 

By the way, would any of you guys like to make banners or covers for this book? If you do, please private message me or tell me on my message board! It would be appreciated! :)

Question of the day:

What kind of creature do you think the cloaked figure that claimed to be Emma's mother was?

Happy readings,

-Lil.