Chapter 19: Mishaps

Recap:

"What has gotten into you?" Jax questioned, not believing that she would suggest such a wild and rebellious idea.

"I just wanted to do something different for a change." Evil Emma spluttered out the first lie she could muster.

"I know you, Emma. You don't change your morals for a reason." Jax's gaze pierced through the side of her head.

"I don't understand what you mean." Evil Emma remarked, not willing to meet his gaze.

"You're not the Emma I know." Jax retorted and forced Evil Emma's eyes to look at him.

"You are being ridiculous, Jax." Evil Emma replied, losing her cool for the first time and quickly turned her gaze from him.

"Of course you would think that," Jax's gaze turned icy and cold. "Because you are not the real Emma."

//story start//

"That is absurd, Jax." Evil Emma awkwardly laughed.

"Is it really?" Jax inquired.

"Yes, it is." She said stiffly. "I best be going. It's getting late."

"Of course," Jax narrowed his eyes at her in suspicion.

"I'll see you tomorrow. And get that nonsense out of your head, yeah?" Evil Emma forced a cheery smile.

She waved and tele-transported back home where Svetlana was still eagerly flipping through the yellow-brown pages of the Hex.

"How was the date?" Svetlana questioned absentmindedly and continued to flip through the 1,000 pages of the Hex.

"Awful." Evil Emma groaned in an exasperated manner. "He's suspicious of me."

"Well of course he would be," Svetlana said in a matter of fact tone. "You are not the real Emma."

"Your point is?" Evil Emma seethed in frustration.

"Act like an adult for once," Svetlana replied. "You have to adapt to goody two shoes Emma's life."

"Whatever." Evil Emma snarkily snapped and sat at the edge of the bed.

"Have you found the spell to destroy the magic realm?" She impatiently asked Svetlana while looking at her nails in boredom.

Svetlana didn't reply for a millisecond and quickly scanned a spell about the magic realm.

Svetlana grinned evilly at Evil Emma and triumphantly spoke, "Yes."

#######

A beautiful picture of your beloved couple, Jax and Emma to the side/top —->

I seriously love you guys for sticking with me this long despite my rather rare updates. My Wi-Fi connection was horrible for the past couple of days, like out of the world insane. On top of that, I'm going into high-school next year and I have to make sure to ace all my classes this year to get into the honors classes the following year. Balancing out schoolwork, homework, extracurricular activities, and life's problems should be illegal. I'm sleep-deprived to the point where I can hardly sleep in on the weekends. That being said, I think it's time for me to have a little break from everything and to relax.

Now that my ranting is done, I hope this chapter isn't written as bad as I thought it was.

As of now, I will be working on future updates so you guys won't be left hanging for too long.

Love you all with my heart,

-Lil.