Chapter 24: Memories

Chapter Dedication: @queen_stephanie_xoxo

[For being one of my amazing readers]

"I'm Emma." She answered back.

Emma.

Emma.

Emma.

The sound of this mysterious girl's name made Jax's head spin.

Was she something important to him?

Was he anything to her?

"I know you don't remember anything, Jax," Emma's calming voice whispered through his head.

"I'm sorry. I don't." Jax answered back, bewilderment clouding his mind.

"It's okay," The melodic voice responded. "I'm here to help you remember."

"Remember what?" Jax questioned, scratching his neck with his right hand.

"I'm here to help you remember who you really are, Jax. I'm here to help you remember your place in this world." Emma began speaking.

"I'm here to help you remember us," She continued to speak.

There was an 'us'? Jax thought.

"Now, close your eyes." She commanded and Jax found himself obeying her commands.

He closed his eyes and suddenly, a bright light flashed through his mind.

It was like a whirlwind as his memories fled back into his mind.

He remembered who he really was; who Jax Novoa was. He remembered that he was good, not evil. He remembered that after attending the wizards' reform school, he was banished of all thoughts relating to evil. He remembered that he and Emma were not friends. In fact, they were closer. There was an undenyable attraction between the two and it all started when Daniel Miller left to California.

He remembered the times that he brought her roses and chocolates to cheer her up after his heartbreak. He remembered her cries of fear when an unknown force threatened to destroy what she had known in her entire life. He remembered what they had gone through.

He remembered that before he lost his memory, they were on the verge of discovering the truth about Svetlana, a hybrid witch. He remembered that Svetlana was somehow related to the sudden disappearance of Emma.

He remembered how he discovered a duplicate of Emma that had morphed its way into his life. He remembered the last event before he lost all his memories. He remembered meeting up with the evil duplicate of Emma in her house and how the evil counterpart insisted that he try her chocolate chip cookies. The moment that he took a single bite out of the treat, his body and mind let go.

The evil counterpart of Emma was to blame for his sudden loss of memories and white rage filled his mind.

Suddenly, another flash of light entered his mind but this time, his head was filled with a gorgeous brunette girl. He remembered that he loved the way she smiled, how he loved her personality, and how he cherished their fun moments together.

He remembered who this girl in his memories was. Her name was Emma and she and him were not just friends; they were much more that that.

His eyes opened themselves and he found himself looking at the bathroom mirror. His left eye that was chocolate brown and his right eye that was the color of obsidian had disappeared. HIs eyes was replaced by his usual warm chocolate brown color.

"E." He whispered, a smile gracing his lips.

#########

What's up, amazing readers? :D

Yeah, that's right! This girl updated twice in one week! Woo-hoo! It's a bloody miracle! :D

I'm hoping to finish up this story, this weekend. I really hope I can because I have a bunch of exams that take up the next three weeks and I don't want to make you guys wait that long.

So, let's get this show on the road! :D

-Lil. :)