Chapter 14: Let The Games Begin!

Thank you to @rayray9928 @MayaCarpenter5649 @hailey_bermejo @MaricelaCastillo3 @Jaxlove16 @shailynnchilds @sister098 @kaykayvokey_41 @MorganeDubois6 @taylorswiftya @piper6256 and @Cheerios1234567 for adding "Every Witch Way" to your reading lists! You guys are just amazing!

I want to also thank @VictoriaLaurenKing @TwoSecretReaders @WithinYouIsWriting @rayray9928 @JanelleBeezer @DianaDodson @comic_superhero @Mcprincess2 @selz2003 @Craxy_XD @Justthatauthor212 @PhoungNhiTran0 @Gabby11815G @Lunarwolf5564 @alyssahopkins505 @gressiaarredondo9  @Florence900 @princesspealover12 @Mcprincess2 @BethanyCharlote @kervin900 @Kally33 @cholesmith @trinigarcialonso @chlowenz @CeciliaDylan  @Fairygirl414 @mybaes6  @allisonrenee02 @LidaBlevins @rockergirl445 and @lollipop9201  for commenting and voting!

Chapter 14: Delays

It was something that made my fear spike to the rooftops. It was something that sent me into a state of worry. I was no longer in control of my body-- my evil counterpart was in charge.

"It's good to be back." She smirked, stretching out the arms of my body.

"Indeed. To repay me, you must destroy the magic realm."  The used to be cloaked figure stated with a triumphant grin stretched across her face.

"What's in it for me?" Evil Emma asked.

"You can get the original Emma's life as well as her role of being the chosen one." She replied.

"Very well then," My evil counterpart stated.

Never have I felt so helpless. Never have I felt so alone. Never have I felt so useless. I couldn't use my powers, they were gone and my evil counterpart took over my body.

I could only hope that Jax would figure out the evil Emma was not me. Jax was my one last hope of returning back to normalcy.

"Let the games begin!" Evil Emma smirked.

######

Sorry about the chapter being so short, I am currently still studying for my exams. There will be ANOTHER update next week.

Also, aren't you guys happy that Emma actually chose Jax at the end of season 3 of Every Witch Way?

Also, I have decided this new thing where I will mention a Every Witch Way fanfiction every chapter I write. I am doing this because I want readers to recognize other books. Any suggestions? :D

Thank you for your continuous support,

-Lil. :D