Chapter 30: True Love's Kiss (Epilogue Included)

Chapter Dedication: [For all my lovely readers]

Chapter 30: True Love's Kiss (Epilogue Included)

Suddenly, a bright light emitted and in its place, stood the three members of the Witch's Council.

"You did good, Mr. Novoa." Desdemona praised the young wizard.

"We will take it from here." Aggie stated, looking down at Svetlana's defeated form.

"Go." Lily smiled softly at Jax.

Not wasting another minute, Jax tele-transported himself to the Abyss with intent on finding the Chosen One.

Looking around, he spotted Emma's body laid across a brown battered leather couch. If he didn't know any better, he'd think she was dead.

With new-found knowledge that the Chosen One was indeed alive, he walked towards the couch and crouched down beside her.

He pressed his lips against hers and not a second later, the Chosen One had awoken from her deep slumber.

"You did it," Emma smiled and hugged her savior. "But how?"

"With True Love's Kiss." He whispered and pulled her down for another sweet, never-ending kiss.

Epilogue

Exactly five years after their battle with Svetlana, Jax and Emma's relationship was still strong. Although the couple fought once in awhile, they would always find themselves gravitating towards each other once again. Every single relationship went through rough patches and their relationship was no exception. But they'd always find a way to make things work.

Over the years, Emma had reached out to Daniel and they had talked out their problems like civilized adults and made a mutual decision to remain friends. Although Daniel had instantly disapproved of her relationship with Jax, the two of them had slowly grown on each other and Daniel couldn't be more relieved that Emma had Jax to look after her.

Together, Jax and Emma knew that they could be anything; do anything.

##############

Well, that's the end guys! I hope you all enjoyed reading! There will be an acknowledgements page posted up shortly! I love you all! <3

-Lil <3