Chapter 22: Chocolate Chip Cookies

//story start//

Jax tele-transported to Emma's house and laughed when Evil Emma jumped in surprise. It was the same gesture that Emma did whenever she was shocked to see him tele-transport over her house.

"Hey Jax." Evil Emma smiled and gestured for him to follow her into the kitchen.

"So where's your father?" Jax questioned and casually looked around.

"He's out." Evil Emma simply said and pulled out the batch of fresh chocolate chip cookies out of the white oven.

"So where are these delectable cookies you told me about?" Jax forcefully smiled.

"Here they are." Evil Emma said cheerfully and placed a plate of chocolate chip cookies in front of him.

"Take a bite." She smiled at him, hoping that he would in fact do what she asked.

The council better be here soon, Jax thought.

He picked up a harmless looking cookie and took a bite out of it, unaware that it was spelled with magic. His eyes rolled back into his head and his body started shuddering as if he was suffering from hypothermia.

"Finally," Evil Emma smirked and watched as Jax went through the transformation of turning from good to evil.

"Stop!" A voice yelled as a puff of blue smoke appeared.

#######

Hey guys,

I had a lot of trouble publishing this because of A) I lost inspiration and B) Wattpad wouldn't allow me to update.

I hope you enjoyed the update.

-Lil :)