07~ Hyung

Jungkook's Pov

I buy some soft toys, plushy, and some baby toys for Nicolas. Sapphire could have told me that his birthday was a few days earlier.

I see Sapphire is sitting in the car while her brother is talking and giggling with her, I feel something unknown in my heart but I'm unsure about my feelings.

I open the back door and keep the toys there and sit on the driver's seat, whenever they see me, they stopped laughing.

"What? Am I a ghost? Did you guys see a ghost that you two looking at me like this?" I scoff and they both look away. I roll my eyes. Why I'm feeling disappointed? The rest of the car ride was silent, Nicolas and Sapphire, no one talked. Maybe Sapphire told something bad about me to Nicolas, fine, gotta punish her hard for this.

"Wow, Saphi, are we staying here? This is huge-" the little kid gasps loudly while looking around the mansion, same as Sapphire.

finally, I get rid from the mask and the kid looks at me, his eyes went wide and he hides his mouth with his palms, blinking endlessly.

"J-jonkuk-" I chuckle, he doesn't even know how to pronounce my name. He runs near me and wraps his small hands around my legs.

"Oh my god! You are Jo-ju-ju-"

"Jungkook." I correct him and ruffle his fluffy hair.

"You know me?" I chuckle.

"He is a big fan of BTS." Sapphire says and smiles a bit.

"Oh, my God! Oh, my God!" he begins to jump and clap his hand. I chuckle, cute.

"Are you gonna stay with us?" he asks, blinking twice.

"I don't know, maybe yes." I say and leave the living room, going to upstairs.

"The left room beside your room is his, the room is ready." I yell and step into my room, close the door behind me, I throw myself on the bed.

Taking the phone in my hand, I unlock it and see I got a text from Faiza.

Pretty Nona: Why are you not coming to the agency? Everyone was here today but you were not there, care to tell me what happened?

Staring at the text for some time, a small smile leaves from my mouth, more like a sad smile.

"Don't you know the reason, Nona?"

I can't see them together all the time, hugging and tangling with each other. They are an official couple now, why won't they scare of others? Of course, they will be sticking with each other like glue and I shouldn't be jealous of them but I can't help.

I text her back that I'm coming.

~♪~♪~♪~

Faiza's Pov

Wrapping his big hands around me, he pulls me closer and presses his soft lips with mine. Kissing me softly, gently.