Chapter Thirteen

This is the UNEDITED VERSION. Radish has the edited one and it's on Chapter Seventeen ;)

XOXO!

Chapter Thirteen

If the rude boy though I'd be an easy prey he needs to think again.

I had a simple answer on him that made him even madder at me.

I said, "Sorry mister. You need to work for it."

He rolled his eyes but did not even utter a word. He just grabbed my hand and opened the door of his Bugatti for me.

I did not ask him where are we going, because we were obviously going to my place.

Are we going to ask someone deliver our food, make out then cuddled to bed? Excitement suddenly hits me.

We were silent the whole journey. I was excited and nervous to know what are we going to do next.

When he stopped the car in front of my place he killed the engine. I was waiting for him to talk.

He did not look at me, but he said, "Get dressed. Something formal. I will pick you up at seven"

My heart was beating fast. Like a teenager going on her first date.

I was about to open the door when he grabbed my arm, making me look at him.

He met my face with a kiss on the lips, holding my face with his hand, taking all his time in the earth. "Always remember to give me a goodbye kiss okay?" He breathlessly said. I was not able to do anything but nod.

He opened the car door for me and waited until I was in front of my door. Giving me one short kiss before repeating that he will be fetching me at seven.

He was driving me crazy and if he will ask me again if I want to be his girl I am sure I'm gonna answer yes.

It's very had to really stop myself from answering yes, because I know I like him already. Not yet love maybe, and I hope not... Not until he feels the same.

----

I AM NOT HAPPY WITH WHAT I'M WEARING.

God! When did dressing up became so hard?

I settled for a black and white dress, it has a very intricate design. It hugs my curves and even accentuates my body. Half of my back was covered with a tiny sheer. I put my hair on the side and completed my look with a pearl earring and necklace. The sheer flowery design looks good...

But I am not satisfied.

I think I look like an old woman in nineteen fifties!

But the doorbell rang already. Ugh! Why did I even wear this?

I checked myself again at the mirror and hurriedly opened the door.

"What took you so-" he looked at me from head to toe.

That's it. I need to change what I'm wearing. Why didn't I just wear a skinny jeans and white shirt? Damn the dress to impress!

"Hey! Where are you going?" He grabbed me by the arm, stopping me.

"I'll change."

"Why?"

I rolled my eyes. "It is ugly. You didn't really need to ask me straight why."

He laughed out loud literally, making my blood boil. Ugh! The man knows how to irritate me!

"You know what, I'm tired. Go date your sorry ass."