Chapter Forty Five

I panicked when Vince fell on the ground. "Vince!"

I touched him and he was hot burning hot! Plus I can smell the liquor from his mouth.

I feel like crying why is he doing this? He is going crazy! He's sick but he was drinking!

"I love your mommy too..." He said before he was totally unconscious. I manage to smile. "I love you too honey."

His bodyguards helped me in transferring him on our bedroom. I immediately removed his shirt, instructed the guards to get a warm water and medicine. He has a high fever!

"Ugh. What are you doing to yourself Timothy Vincent?" I scolded, even though he doesn't hear me.

I dabbed on the wet towel on his body. His face was all red, he looks vulnerable.

Look at your daddy Valerie, you need to lecture him when he wakes up!

I asked for the guards help on dressing him after giving him meds. I do not know if he knows that he was drinking one, the moment he had it on his mouth he just continued sleeping.

I felt tired too, so consummated so I go beneath the sheets, hugged Vince, and fell asleep.

----

I felt a chilling coldness in my body, a throbbing pain on my head, but a warm soft body against me.

Difficult, I tried opening my eyes, I blinked several times, is this true? Am I dreaming?

Then I remembered, damn! I'm sick!

What are you doing here Monique? I smiled and slowly removed her head from my chest.

If she will continue doing this, it will be harder for me to let her go, to stop destroying Mark, to stop destroying her, and our baby.

I walked out of the room, surprised to see the guards, did they brought her here?

Did she changed her mind?

Was she not leaving me?

"Your highness" he curtsied. "Why are you here?" I asked.

"The Queen has been looking for you Your Highness, and she called Princess Monique..." I lifted my hand, stopping him.

Right. She will not go here on her own. It was mom of course.

Damn! I should have told her Monique is pregnant! She cannot travel these much! Fuck!

I ran my hand through my hair. Damn! Our baby could be at risk every time she travels!

I failed again, I did not even knew she was pregnant and I let her work, now that I knew she is, I still put her at risk.

I bitterly chuckled, how could I even be a better father to my baby if I cannot even do my little participation in her life?

I cannot take care of her, I was even making things hard for her.

I opened another bottle of beer and gulped in the content of it. "Your highness, The Princess was mad seeing you sick and drunk last night." I tilted my head at him and chuckled.

She was feeling guilty and not concerned really.

I left my drink and walked my way towards Valerie Maegan's room, looked for the little CD Player and played her heartbeat.

It was a little thing that makes me happy.

I sat beside her crib, fold one side and hold on the little bunny which I personally bought, it was safe for the baby, she can play with it, hold it until she sleeps.