Chapter Fourteen

This is the UNEDITED VERSION. Radish has the edited one and it's on Chapter Seventeen ;)

XOXO!

Chapter Fourteen

I do not know how I manage to breath the next minutes of my life.

Prince Timothy Vincent Spencer of France.

Damn!

Why did I not recognized?!

Memories suddenly came to my mind.

From the waving little kid that I saw when I was seven. To the man who helped me from the bar. To the man who took away my virginity and innocence. To the man I have told how much I hate Prince Timothy!

Ugh! How can I be so idiot!

I locked myself inside my office. Asking my secretary to tell everyone that I wasn't around.

"All I know is that he's arrogant and playboy. He makes girls cry and I do not like him. I saw news about him kissing two girls and dating them at the same time. I hate that man." Damn! Why did I told him that?

Maybe because the truth there is that he is the first man who ever made the little girl and me as the teenage girl cry.

He made me cry when he was not able to come to my birthday as my escort. What I did not told him is that I wrote him a letter, asking him to come to my party. I even saved for the shipping fee of that and told my nanny that it was our little secret.

When my birthday came I did not saw him there.

But my craziness over him did not stop.

When I was twenty and remembered him again I researched things about him.
There were afew about his life from seven years old to eighteen.

But on his twenty first birthday he was again, a talk of the town.

I had the opportunity then.

I knew where he will study, his sport, and his fake name. I even knew how to fence because of him!

He grew up sinfully handsome, and really intelligent.

I was firm in my decision to study in Europe because he was there.

But then I saw that article that broke my heart again.

And I guess, the history repeats itself.

He broke my heart once more when I saw his e-mail to Katherine.

I sighed. I am completely sure I will pity myself once I met Princess Kathy.

The telephone ringed and it was my secretary, telling me how uncontrollable the situation was outside the hospital.

Guards were few and outnumbered, and the hospital is being scandalized because of me.

But then I thought, what will I tell them once I come out of my shell?

Do I say we are exclusive?

Had they known my past?

I barely knew media, but from my observation they do anything to have an interesting scoop, causing them to dig deep.

My phone ringed and I nervously answered Vince. "H-hello?"

"Have you seen the newspaper?" He asked, based on his bedroom voice I think he just woke up.

"Y-yeah" I nervously answered.

"Don't worry. I'll deal with it" he said and hung up.

An hour has passed and out of nothing I just opened the television inside my office.

Just right then I saw Vince, being interviewed, "Are you seeing the girl in the photo? Are you exclusive? Is she your future wife?" The media has been buzzing on him.

"No. We barely know each other, she is just an acquaintance. A friend of a friend"

A single tear fell on my eye. As I feel dagger stabs on my heart.