Chapter Fifteen

This is the UNEDITED VERSION. Radish has the edited one and it's on Chapter Seventeen ;)

XOXO!

Chapter Fifteen

I stayed home all day. Drying my tears up and comforting myself. The last thing I needed to do was to call Tim, my best friend.

We've been friends for years but never been more than that. My grandfather used to be their family doctor, making our families close with one another.

Hugging the pillow in the middle of the bed, my phone suddenly rang, and it was Tim who called.

I cleared my throat before answering, not wanting him to worry about me.

"I'n getting married!" Tim excitedly beam on the phone.

I smiled, "Finally! You better not hurt her again." I said, knowing he knew what I am saying.

Once, he cheated on her, because of peer pressure. "How did you do it?"

He chuckled, "It was a fail proposal. She caught me talking to the wedding planner. She thought it was another affair so right then and there she broke up with me. I panicked, and told her the truth and proposed right there, the ring had always been in my pocket. I am glad it was always in my pocket"

Never did Teressa, his fiance, doubted on Tim and I's relationship. She is a very loving woman and really really kind hearted woman.

I smiled bitterly, I am envy of him, of any marrying man and woman, because that luck in marriage is one thing I guess I hadn't possessed.

"I'm so happy for you." I manage to say. "I'll be attending the wedding no matter what" I said.

"Of course you will. You will be the maid of honor since I have no single sisters anymore."

"Yes." I answered.

There had been a silence between us and I initiated the end of the talk, "Goodbye now Tim. I have things to do" I lied.

"Yeah. Goodbye Monique. I know what happened." He said, causing me to froze.

"I know Vince, he's a good man. Look at the brighter side, you didn't want all paparazzi going after you do you? I saw Katherine experience that." So...he also knew Duchess Katherine?

"Maybe there's something going on between you, or maybe not. But...there is no man who needs an ob-gyne as a personal doctor do they?" He chuckled.

"Maybe he wants you away from the crazy paparazzi, causing him to say things he didn't mean."

"Thank you Tim, you always comfort me."

"I love you baby girl, maybe not in a romantic way, but I will always love you as my little sister."

----

One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven days.

He did not went to see me, nor call me, nor even send me a message.

Has being linked with me that bad? Had I done anything wrong? I cannot keep on asking myself.

I go through the hospital everyday, hoping to get a flower or even a leaf from him.

Actually, a note saying he's still alive will do.

But none has come.

I arrived at my office early and opened the television first, for seven days he had been a "hot news" since he was the "Bachelor Prince" who is at the "Marrying age"