CHAPTER ONE

The FREE AND EDITED VERSION of this story is posted in Radish.

Radish will always be two chapters advance ;) Again it's for FREE.

P.S. RADISH IS ON CHAPTER SEVEN ALREADY

CHAPTER ONE

My whole body is aching. My head is spinning and aching at the same time. When will I learn that drinking will give nothing but throbbing pain in me? I reached for a pillow and put it above my face. Damn the sun rays!

Unconsciously, I smelled the pillow, it has manly scent that seemed to be familiar with me. It was very manly, edgy and I like it a lot. One thing that turns me on were guys scent...but then, I realized, this is not his smell. This is not David's perfume.

I pulled it out immediately and opened my eyes. I look around, seeing an unfamiliar black and white inspired room. There were no curtains, walls were white, the bed is black with white, neat pillows, even the comforter is black too. Hell! Where am I?

I was about to move out from the bed, when I realize I was all naked! I grabbed the thin white bedding and wrap it around me. "Where are my clothes?!" I was frustrated. Aching and naked body? God! Did I just...?

"Your clothes are out in the laundry. Just use my clothes first" the voice startle me. A white man with perfectly chiseled abs and handsome face with...nothing but towel. Uh-oh. I think he's...

"Eyes up Miss" he said, he was drying his hair and I was red as tomato!

Did I lose my virginity to him? He's hot I know...but...ugh!

"What happened?" I hissed.

He stopped drying his hair and tilt to look at me. He frowned, "You do not remember?" he asked.

"Can't you feel anything strange to yourself?" That's it! I slapped him hard. "How dare you take advantage of a drunk woman!" I shouted.

"What if I get pregnant? Or worse have a disease?! Are you not thinking?! Did you use protection? Or never did mind my health at all you pervert man!"

He was holding on his side of the face, the side I slapped, he was shooting glares at me while my shoulders raised up and down because of the anger I felt.

He looked straight to my eyes, that was the only time I saw his handsome face-clearly. "We did not had sex" he emphasized every word.

I froze. "But...you said..." Fuck! He did not touch me? But why?!

He walked towards me, towering me, his face so near me. "I asked you how you feel because I know you were too drunk last night to even stop the advances guys might have taken."

God help me! He was freaking handsome!

He walked away from me and opened his black closet. Will he... ? Help me Lord! He removed the towel on his waist! I blushed from head to shoulders.

I was not able not to look at him. He was wearing nothing but boxers. He was about to bend down...but he turned to me. Damn! He was a V-line down there! It's getting hot.

"Didn't you know it's bad to stare?" I looked away from him. Damn! I know he saw me looking at that V-line. If I could just turn redder I could have!

"Where am I supposed to go?" I murmur. I'm an idiot I know. He chuckled a little and turned his back at me. "Why don't you change your clothes first Miss. I don't want to be accused of having sex with you" Now he's being a jerk!

I frowned and make face behind him and grabbed the clothes he gave me. When I was about to come inside the bathroom, I tilt my head and hissed "Jerk"

To my surprise he was at my back, he grabbed me on the waist and pushed me up against the wall. He restrained my hands, he was still wearing nothing but that black boxers. "This is what a jerk means" he said...and crushed his lips with mine.