Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve

She did not even look at me in the eyes! Damn! I was almost throwing everything on my worktable. Frustrated about that damn girl who only said "I'm sorry sir." And gave me her handkerchief then she hold on the little kid and said, "Don't cry baby. Let's go?"

She was so sweet with the little boy who wasn't even hers! Not even blood related!

Alexander laughed out loud when I told him to track Monique. It's been two weeks for heaven's sake!

She was ignoring my calls. She was not going home. She was not going to the hospital. What will I ever think of?!

I drank my liquor straight up. Damn. The women is getting to my nerves...

And the kid...

It wasn't even hers! Why is she even taking care of a kid that was a fruit of evil?! Damn!

I know about the kid. When Alex told me where she was I was about to go to her but he stopped me, revealing bigger things to me.

He told me about the David's mother and the stripper and the little kid.

Why is she even holding the kid like she was the mother of it? She just couldn't hold any kid's hand!

What am I even thinking?

I drank another shot again. Damn! Why am I even wasting time to the that woman? She's just a great fuck anyway.

And so I started going to Cielo.

It is one in the morning, perfect time to hit the bars. I drank three more shots at the bar, and even before I can finish it, a blonde woman who obviously had a surgery on her chest approached me, putting her hand over my neck. "Hey honey, wanna dance?" She said, giving small kisses on my neck.

I let her drag me over the dance floor, she was obviously grinding her bottom on me...but I was not satisfied.

She tried harder, her hand on my neck, being real close, and suddenly she kissed me, expertly, like she had a lot of kissing experience, dominating, fearless.

That was when I pushed her away. "What is your problem?!" She shouted.

I shrugged at her and started walking away, "You're a gay!" She cried at the top of her lungs.

I just smiled at her and did not mind looking at her direction. Instead I went straight home.

The blonde's kisses made me awake. Made me realize that I was looking for a different kind of kiss...

From an inexperienced one, with gentleness. From someone who was following my kisses instead of dominating it. A kiss from a demure one, with her eyes closed, savoring each battle of our tongues, with her hand on my neck, or her hand on my chest.

With someone...who was actually giving me shivers too.

Damn! I surrender! Tomorrow I will fix this.

---

I sighed the moment I entered my office. Today, Mayo Clinic send me an e-mail, giving me an option to transfer with them.

It has a good pay, shorter time of working hours, higher salary.

And I am considering it.

I think Rebecca is right. I should find someone and fall in love with again.

Today, I'm planning to date Mattew, a nuero-surgeon, my classmate in the Med School. He's a geeky one, just like David.

I was readying myself for the odd questions and statements.