Epilogue

Thank you all for reading! I'll add a special chapter, or maybe two.

Thank you for my new readers and new set of friends who comments. :) Before, I know all who leaves comments, and now I don't! Yay!

I love you all!

XOXO!

-Camilla Eldridge

Epilogue

I ate the breakfast Vince asked them to prepare for me. I'm happy to know he had all I needed for my pregnancy since I think we are going to stay here for long.

Hmm.

"Where is he?" I asked one guard.

"He's at the wine cellar Madame." I nodded at him.

I'll give him a little time. I mutter to myself.

He will be happy to know I did not sign the divorce papers...and I am not planning to.

This was too much heartache for both of us. Yes. I got tired,

But I got selfish too. I got hurt, but he was hurt too.

Both of us has faults.

But it's not who is right or wrong now, or who committed more right than wrong.

This is not a school tests anyway.

The benchmark of failure is not below seventy five percent.

The benchmark is the depth of each other's love, the willingness to forgive and the decision to continue or not.

And right now that is all that matters, our love for each other.

Seeing Valerie Maegan's nursery room turned the world upside down.

My tired heart felt recharge. It was willing to get hurt again, to try again and take risk again.

It is willing to take risk, to continue loving, to be with the man I love.

All these time it was not only Katherine that he took care of. It was not only Katherine that matters.

We also mattered to him.

I walked up to the room, I felt a little bit sleepy, but then I will wait for him at our room.

Knowing Vince he will surely look at me on my room, he cannot let a day pass not checking on me.

We have to talk, straighten things up, and reconcile.

Maybe after I fall asleep...

I looked over the bedside clock. Oh! I have slept! For long I might say it was noon already!

I looked around, but Vince wasn't here. I pouted, where is he?

I carefully step out from bed and walked down.

Your daddy is such a headache Valerie Maegan. Don't be like daddy.

"You still have a family waiting for you to go home." I heard him say.

"If Monique looks for me tell her I was sleeping or reading, bathing, or anything. Don't tell her I'm leaving."

"You are leaving?" I said. He looked up at me as I walk fast down. He walked up to hold me, "Slowly honey...I mean Monique, y-you might fall..."