Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty

Sun rays woke me up wonderfully.

I dreamt of being cuddled by Vince like we used to before.

But I guess... Today I wasn't dreaming.

I blinked several times to make sure, just to make sure.

Then I knew I was wide awake.

I faced Vince whose hands were enwrapped around me. Our faces an inch apart.

One move and our lips will surely meet.

He was sleeping beautifully on my bed, wearing his undershirt and pants from office.

Maybe he was too tired to even change clothes.

I took the chance to sniff his manly scent. I really love this perfume of his. I'm actually planning to buy one given a chance.

I miss hugging him.

I breathed hard and smiled, pushing myself closer to him. Putting my hand on his neck and leaning over his chest. Hell I care what happens when he wakes up. I just want to cuddle with him and continue sleeping.

---

I kissed Monique's forehead, causing her to cuddle with me more. She was hugging me, her lips a little apart.

I was close to kissing her, so I did.

I gave her a short kiss causing her to open her eyes. She looked shocked and immediately pulled away, but my hands gripped her waist tighter, not letting her move away.

"S-sorry." She said.

Damn! Why is she apologizing?

I pulled her by her waist and kissed her senseless. She froze for awhile but then she responded to my kisses.

I bit her lip once more before letting her go "Good morning" I said as I nuzzle her neck. I might not see her but I know her eyes were close, feeling the damn tension between us.

I stopped myself from doing the things I wanted to do to her. I need to make this right.

No more pretensions. No more lying. No more untruthful statements.

She opened her eyes, confused. When realization hit her she looked away from me and sat up on bed.

I held her hand to stop her.

She gave me a fake smile, "I know. No feelings involved.It was all about my favor. I have my wifely duties, I know that... A-and if it is what you want...I'll be fine with that."

"I-I've talked to Mom... I mean, T-the Queen. I explained it to her, that this is just temporary and I needed your help. Don't worry, if things go out of hand I'll leave. I don't want to ruin your family..."

Leave? Damn no!

I held her chin, looking at the pain in her eyes.

I always wanted to beat the shit out of me whenever I see her unhappy.

I pulled her and hugged her tight. "Don't" I said. "Never leave me honey."

Wearing on my expensive suit I walk on my way to our bedroom. I checked on the clock, it is already seven in the evening, and for an hour or less I know she will be ready.

I lost my words when she said she was ready to leave me. I hugged her and been following her in every corner of the house, making sure she is not leaving.

She was silent and cold but she never complain or move away whenever I hold her or kiss her and I am glad she doesn't.

I opened the bedroom door, seeing her in that elegant red dress. I walked near her as she try to zip up her dress, nuzzling her neck as my hand held on her flat stomach.

Her vanilla scent filled in my nostrils as I held her zip her gown. It was a low cut, almost backless red gown and a wild beast inside me wanted to cover every inch of her skin.

Her natural pink lips was tinted by a red lipstick causing her to look like a temptress, a vixen.

I turned her, she was caught in between my body and the bathroom counter kissing her soft lips knowing that her lipstick will be painting on my lips too.

When she opened her lips I had the chance to explore her mouth, our tongues battling as I caress her bare back, sending her shivers all over her body.

I missed everything about her.

How did I survive for weeks without being with her?

Ego. That damn ego.

She looked flushed when I pulled away from her, catching her breath, her lips swollen from the intense kiss we share.

Her hand automatically reached for my lips, trying to remove the red stains from her lipstick, avoiding my gaze.

I was close to confessing everything with her.

But a little sound in my mind said, "Right timing Vince. Right timing."

I kissed her forehead, assuring her that this was nothing she should overthink about.

Later, I told myself. Later.