Chapter Five

The FREE AND EDITED VERSION of this story is posted in Radish.

Radish will always be two chapters advance ;) Again it's for FREE.

P.S. RADISH IS ON CHAPTER SEVEN ALREADY

Chapter Five

Having a strong pair of arms wrapped around me makes me want to snuggle all day.

I couldn't believe we did it last night.

I couldn't believe I did it before marriage.

I used to be a woman with righteous values but with Vince... I do not know.

He was gentle all the time, giving me nothing but pleasure and...security. Security that made me feel something I cannot explain, but he just made me feel like I have nothing to fear of. That he is my comfort zone...

And that last night...we made love.

After we did "it" he cuddled me, spooning my body next to him and caressing my hair until I fall asleep on his hard chest.

I looked up at him once more before moving away from him. Trying my best not to wake him up.

As he said, it was just a one night stand.

I pulled out the sheet and covered it over my body. Picking up my clothes I walked towards the bathroom to take a shower.

I was still feeling the hurt in between my thighs, and I know it was normal.

I decided not to think of anything. Just enjoyed the water flowing over me.

But I just can't.

I remember David's last words. I remember what he told me when he was on the edge of death.

I remember him saying, "And when the time comes that you fall in love with someone, I will be up there with a smile pasted on my face because I know, someone will take care of you...the way I was supposed to do."

He wanted me to be happily in love. And I know he will not be happy with what I did.

My deep thoughts were disturbed by a hand landing on my stomach, turning the water off and turning me to him.

Vince's brown eyes lazily blinking giving me a sleepy smile before giving me a peck kiss on my lips. "Good morning honey"

I blushed at the sight of him. We were both naked under shower.

He seemed to read my thoughts, smirking he tugging me out of the shower, towards the bathtub where I had my first ever sensual bath in my life.

We did not talk about anything, just enjoyed our entangled bodies together.

Before I left him in his pad he gave me one last kiss and waved me a goodbye.

-----

I have been busy for three damn days. Mom and dad furiously wanted me back to France. I thought it was about the business...

But it was a surprised wedding for mom and dad's wedding anniversary.

Damn. Since Katherine wedded I started hating weddings.

And now...

"Vincent, when are you going to get married?" I just sat down on my chair. I was from my room, hiding myself, because I was trying to avoid that question from my relatives.

"I was unhappy to know that Katherine has wedded. I thought she will be a Spencer!" My aunt hysterically stated.

Katherine is loved by my whole family. She's been my date with every family gathering and my aunts love her a lot.

Dad planned a surprise wedding for mom. She loves surprises. And at the age of fifty five I must say, dad still knows how to make mom feel those butterflies on her stomach.

"Let go of the topic." Dad authoritatively said as he approach us.

Dad tapped my shoulder causing both of us to leave the guests, "I thought you will not come"

I smirk at him. That is a lie. He knows I hate mom crying over crap. I'm sure she will cry when I did not attend their wedding.

We've been both busy for those three days. He delegated his works on me so he can work on the surprise wedding.

If Katherine did not marry, she should have been with me.

"Where's mom?" I just asked, shifting the topic.

"Over there with her friends. Talking to them like a teenager who got her first ever ring." Dad gave mom another ring that costs a fortune. I wouldn't lecture him about that. My father loves my mom very much.

And I must say, he loves my mom even more than I.

I did not state that because I feel anything bad to my father.

I just wanted to be like him.

To love one woman for the rest of my life.

"Are you dating?" My father asked. I just grinned at him and shrugged.

"Your mom will be furious." He stated in as a matter of fact tone. He knows I was back to my old self. Playing with girls and one night stand.

"Business world needs me." I reasoned.

"And I need an heir, son" he said.

I just tapped his shoulder, "I have to go now. I have a meeting in LA" I said before going to my mom and waved goodbye.

----

Three days and counting.

We haven't seen each other after that night happened.

I know...

It was a one night stand. What do I expect from that?

I'm a consenting adult, in the right age of marriage and old enough to know...

That when a man gets what he wants, he'll just left you hanging like that.

I wanted not to think of him but I just can't. He just kept on buzzing in my mind like a bee. His smile, his face, his body, his...sweetness? And even the feeling of being safe in his arms.

"Doc, a package has arrived for you" I frowned at her. I was not expecting anything. I nodded at her to let it in. From whom may it come from?

Seeing the delivery man...

I was astonished by the package.

It was roses. Dozens of beautiful roses.

It was something I have never received my whole life.

Pink roses that you needed to use two hands to held on it.

I do not know but I guess they are more than one hundred roses!

My eyes twinkled as a run my hand through them. It is beautiful.

My eyes caught the card at the bottom of it, reaching, I saw a typewritten

Dinner with me tonight?

-Vince

I smiled crazily at the letter. "Argh! I hate you! You could have delivered it to me by yourself!" I said, talking to the flowers. That will be sweeter!

And surprisingly, the flowers answered.

"I did."

I froze at wherever I stand before looking back, only to see Vince in his suit, loose tie, leaning on the door, watching over me.