Chapter Six

The FREE AND EDITED VERSION of this story is posted in Radish.

Radish will always be two chapters advance ;) Again it's for FREE.

P.S. RADISH IS ON CHAPTER EIGHT ALREADY

Chapter Six

The moment he opened the door of his unit I remembered things I was not supposed to remember...

"You remembered it too" Vince dangerously whisper on my ear. I flush. Oh no! He really has an effect on me!

I walk straight inside, not even looking back at him. Hearing him behind me chuckling made me want to be swallowed by the ground. Flirt man!

I seat on his couch, carefully crossing my legs. Standing before me, only separated by a table, was a hot Vince who is currently removing his suit and tie.

He stared at me, none of us was breaking it. I wanted not to look at him, but I just cant...

He leaned over the coffee table, making me back up on my seat, but he didn't let me.

Instead, he held on my chin, and before I knew it, our lips were lip locking.

He was kissing me gently, with passion, but it was blowing my mind!

"I've been wanting to kiss you since I went to your clinic honey" he said, before giving me one last smack on the lips.

He stared at my lips once more, I was still catching my breath and I cannot think clearly! "I love kissing you" he said and we end up making out on the couch.

Vince decided to order pizza and buffalo wings instead of cooking...

I sighed.

The real reason was we were inseparable.

He's been kissing me constantly and I... Of course I was answering his kisses.

Watching over the Super Bowl with his hand over my shoulder, feeding me with buffalo wings then suddenly he will pull it away before I bit it. "Ugh! It's frustrating!" I said, moving out of his body and crossing my arms.

He just chuckled at me before getting a tissue and wiping my lips. "Honey, don't pout. Your lips are inviting me" he said, giving me another kiss on my lips.

I rolled my eyes at him but eventually went back to lean on his body.

He was a stranger. No, he is a stranger.

But for almost two weeks of knowing him, I already feel comfortable.

We continued watching over the Super Bowl, and when it ended, silence filled in. Not awkward silence.

"The...your best friend..." I started, waiting for him to stop me.

What is she like? "What is her name?" It was what came out of my mouth.

"Katherine" he answered. "Katherine Humphrey".

I froze and moved away from him, shock filled me. "No way." I said.

Frowning at me he asked, "Why?"

"I'm a fan of royal families! I've been stalking on The Royal Family of Lexumbia for a decade I guess!"

"Prince Greg is my crush. When I was twenty, he was twenty nine, and I've been dreaming of marrying him!" I continuously mutter.

Vince leaned near me, "How about The Royal Family of France?" He asked.

I frowned for a while to think.

The Royal Family of France...

"Ah!" I said, when I recognized them. "It was one of the controversial Royal Families next to the Russian Royal Family!" I said.

"What about them?" He asked interestingly. I was happy to know we share common interest!

"The Royal Family of Russia  or the Romanov Empire as far as I remember was killed inside their domicile. They were executed by Bolsheviks. I cannot remember the whole story but it has been a long controversy because they Princess Anastasia was thought to still be alive. How she was killed was really unknown to the public. Apparently she, together with her sister Titania, were wearing gowns made of diamonds and they said the bullets did not kill her, but too bad for her sister, she was shot on the head"

He nodded. Interestingly listening to me. "How about The Royal Family of France?" He asked.

"Oh I don't really know much aside from the fact that the former Queen is so beautiful. I mean, she look like a goddess! And the king and queen had a son."

He leaned closer to me, "What do you know about their son?" He asked, a mischievous smile pasted on his face, like he knows something I don't.

I think for a little while. What do I know about him? Hmm?

"Hmm. Oh! Prince Timothy Vincent Spencer. I know nothing really. All I know is that he's a arrogant and playboy. He makes girls cry and I do not like him. I saw news about him before kissing two girls and dating them at the same time! Ugh! I hate that man! I've read that about seven years ago and I stopped reading articles about him. It's a turn off! A major turn off! I bet he'll not go far!"

And after what I said, he just frowned an leaned back.